نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Iran trip Mar2019 - Very good guide and driver

We've been travelling with our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini and driver Rostami, our "Captain Ali", for our 12-day trip. They both showed professionalism in ensuring a smooth and safe trip, especially when we underwent rainstorm plus sandstorm. They both showed their expertise in managing the situation and ensuring our trip able to progress as planned. Our guide Ali is very knowledgeable and gives us historical lessons. We are all very pleased to have them guiding us throughout the trip, and had a lot of fun travelling with them. Without doubt, we highly recommend them both!
We've been travelling with our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini and driver Rostami, our "Captain Ali", for our 12-day trip. They both showed professionalism in ensuring a smooth and safe trip, especially when we underwent rainstorm plus sandstorm. They both showed their expertise in managing the situation and ensuring our trip able to progress as planned. Our guide Ali is very knowledgeable and gives us historical lessons. We are all very pleased to have them guiding us throughout the trip, and had a lot of fun travelling with them. Without doubt, we highly recommend them both!
Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
“Great time in Iran”I went solo to Iran through Uppersia and everything went perfectly. It was the only agency I could find that quoted me a price I could afford for a 9 day trip. seyed ali mohammad hosseini, my guide was very easy to get along with; he was efficient, calm, patient, had a good sense of humor and went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable. He took me to sights and events I never would've found out about on my own and always gave me enough space and freedom. No complaints, only compliments.
Anyone reading this will already know that Iran is perfectly safe to visit. The people were always friendly and courteous and seemed to take a genuine interest that I was enjoying myself in their country. As a Canadian, eveything in Iran was different and fascinating to me. The
“Great time in Iran”I went solo to Iran through Uppersia and everything went perfectly. It was the only agency I could find that quoted me a price I could afford for a 9 day trip. seyed ali mohammad hosseini, my guide was very easy to get along with; he was efficient, calm, patient, had a good sense of humor and went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable. He took me to sights and events I never would've found out about on my own and always gave me enough space and freedom. No complaints, only compliments.
Anyone reading this will already know that Iran is perfectly safe to visit. The people were always friendly and courteous and seemed to take a genuine interest that I was enjoying myself in their country. As a Canadian, eveything in Iran was different and fascinating to me. The
memorable trip
Thanks to Uppersia company for planning a wonderful 12 days trip in iran.
Mahnaz was excellent for the beginning;answering each questions with timely responses via email.
our drivers and the guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini were excellent and expert.
ali was so kind,well experience and his english was perfect. he was very informed about the history of iran and provided us good insight about iran and its rich history.
uppersia company team are very professional and they planned all the trips with excellent services .
i would certainly recommend them to every one they like to have different experience about iran.
memorable trip
Thanks to Uppersia company for planning a wonderful 12 days trip in iran.
Mahnaz was excellent for the beginning;answering each questions with timely responses via email.
our drivers and the guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini were excellent and expert.
ali was so kind,well experience and his english was perfect. he was very informed about the history of iran and provided us good insight about iran and its rich history.
uppersia company team are very professional and they planned all the trips with excellent services .
i would certainly recommend them to every one they like to have different experience about iran.
16 days iran tour with uppersia company and seyed ali mohammad hosseini

Our trip with seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fantastic. He was the perfect guide: helpful, polite, well informed and responded to our every need.We had a wonderful introduction to this marvelous country.Ali and our perfect driver Milad took us to the ancient site of Persepolis and the other sites of Shiraz and Kerman, the Persian gardens, the Kalout desert, a caravansarai, fantastic mosques and palaces in Eshfahan Kashan and Tehran.Ali guided us to restaurants that served vegetarian food, and shopping for special items.We will definitely use Uppersia and Ali for our next trip to Iran.
16 days iran tour with uppersia company and seyed ali mohammad hosseini

Our trip with seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fantastic. He was the perfect guide: helpful, polite, well informed and responded to our every need.We had a wonderful introduction to this marvelous country.Ali and our perfect driver Milad took us to the ancient site of Persepolis and the other sites of Shiraz and Kerman, the Persian gardens, the Kalout desert, a caravansarai, fantastic mosques and palaces in Eshfahan Kashan and Tehran.Ali guided us to restaurants that served vegetarian food, and shopping for special items.We will definitely use Uppersia and Ali for our next trip to Iran.
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.
uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 
although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.
The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 
Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experience ! 
I would
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.

uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!
they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 

although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.

The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.
Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 

Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experien
Amazing 18-day trip!

I just had a wonderful 18-day tour of Iran through Uppersia! My guide, Seyed Ali Mohammed Hosseini was kind, highly informative and willing to go beyond duty in accomodating me. He even helped me to improve my Farsi! Our drivers, Alireza and Milad, were also excellent! I also think that Alireza will make a fine tour guide, asis his aspiration. I wish Alireza, Ali Mohammed and Milad well and am glad that I chose to take my trip through Uppersia.
Date of experience: August 2019
Amazing 18-day trip!

I just had a wonderful 18-day tour of Iran through Uppersia! My guide, Seyed Ali Mohammed Hosseini was kind, highly informative and willing to go beyond duty in accomodating me. He even helped me to improve my Farsi! Our drivers, Alireza and Milad, were also excellent! I also think that Alireza will make a fine tour guide, asis his aspiration. I wish Alireza, Ali Mohammed and Milad well and am glad that I chose to take my trip through Uppersia.
Date of experience: August 2019
Fantastic trip with Uppersia
We had an outstanding 14 day tour of Iran thanks to the coordination of Uppersia (Pazira Travel) and especially our amazing guide, Seyed ali mohammed hosseini. Our contact at Uppersia was Mahnaz and we really appreciated her efficiency and quick responses in organising the Iran Live Tour for the two of us. We loved the hospitality of beautiful Iran and its people and marvelled at the history of places like Isfahan, Yazd and Kerman as well as Persepolis. Our trip was much more meaningful thanks to our brilliant guide, Ali. His knowledge and passion for all things Iran/Persian was inspiring and he went out of his way to give us a real Iran experience. He was the consummate professional and lots of fun. Thanks Uppersia and Ali !!
Fantastic trip with Uppersia
We had an outstanding 14 day tour of Iran thanks to the coordination of Uppersia (Pazira Travel) and especially our amazing guide, Seyed ali mohammed hosseini. Our contact at Uppersia was Mahnaz and we really appreciated her efficiency and quick responses in organising the Iran Live Tour for the two of us. We loved the hospitality of beautiful Iran and its people and marvelled at the history of places like Isfahan, Yazd and Kerman as well as Persepolis. Our trip was much more meaningful thanks to our brilliant guide, Ali. His knowledge and passion for all things Iran/Persian was inspiring and he went out of his way to give us a real Iran experience. He was the consummate professional and lots of fun. Thanks Uppersia and Ali !!
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
Animals United 2010,The Big Trip 2019 1080p BluRay,انیمیشن The Big Trip 2019 با دوبله فارسی,تماشای آنلاین انیمیشن The Big Trip 2019,دانلود انیمیشن جدید,دانلود انیمیشن سفر بزرگ The Big Trip 2019,دانلود دوبله فارسی انیمیشن The Big Trip 2019,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن The Big Trip 2019,دانلود کارتون The Big Trip 2019,سایت دوستی ها,سفر بزرگ,کارتون کمدی سفر بزرگ ۲۰۱۹,ماداگاسکار,
ادامه مطلب
Approximately 55 percent of Iran’s area is covered by mountains and 45 percent are covered by plains, lakes, and deserts. The mountains of Iran are divided into four North, Zagros, Alborz and Eastern districts. Many toursits come to Iran to take Iran mountain tour. The mountains that are popular between tourists in Iran are:
Mount Damavand 5609m (The Highest)
Mount Alam Kouh 4850m (The Second) suitable for acclimatization)
Mount Sabalan 4811m (the third highest with beautiful lake on summit)
Mount Tochal 3966m (In northern Tehran and one of the best options for acclimatization)
Approximately 55 percent of Iran’s area is covered by mountains and 45 percent are covered by plains, lakes, and deserts. The mountains of Iran are divided into four North, Zagros, Alborz and Eastern districts. Many toursits come to Iran to take Iran mountain tour. The mountains that are popular between tourists in Iran are:
Mount Damavand 5609m (The Highest)
Mount Alam Kouh 4850m (The Second) suitable for acclimatization)
Mount Sabalan 4811m (the third highest with beautiful lake on summit)
Mount Tochal 3966m (In northern Tehran and one of the best options for acclimatization)
The beautiful city of Isfahan, which is visited by many tourists every year.
A trip to Isfahan with beautiful historical and cultural attractions and people who have shared their beautiful city with travelers for years will be a memorable part on your trip to Iran.
Iran Royal Holidays in addition to coordinating all your travel services offers souvenirs to buy from this beautiful city because Isfahan is one of the cities with a variety of souvenirs that you can spend hours in the markets looking for somethings such as handicrafts and sweets.
GAZ (NOUGAT)
Isfahan province is known as Gaz and according to the research of scientists, the history of these delicious sweets back to the Safavid dynasty.
In ancient times, the name Gaz was derived from the sap of a tree called Angbin (Angbin is a p
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.[iranvisitor]
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walkin
Customized tour in Iran
My husband and i recently visited iran. While we were looking for iranian travel companies, we found uppersia  in Tripadvisor. The reviews were great and now I can surely say that they are one of the best travel agency in iran.The team coordinating very fast and informative,our tour guide was Seyed ali mohammad hosseini.ali was kind, very patient, flexible and his time was ours to do whatever we want. We decided together what we should see and how long his time was going to be with us.His knowledge of all things it was quite amazing. he had a great way of putting it across. he had a great personality and was very very personable. By the end of the tour we felt we were friends rather than clients.he was obviously very well known by many people.he always make sure th
Customized tour in Iran
My husband and i recently visited iran. While we were looking for iranian travel companies, we found uppersia  in Tripadvisor. The reviews were great and now I can surely say that they are one of the best travel agency in iran.The team coordinating very fast and informative,our tour guide was Seyed ali mohammad hosseini.ali was kind, very patient, flexible and his time was ours to do whatever we want. We decided together what we should see and how long his time was going to be with us.His knowledge of all things it was quite amazing. he had a great way of putting it across. he had a great personality and was very very personable. By the end of the tour we felt we were friends rather than clients.he was obviously very well known by many people.he always make sure th
We had such a fantastic time and our guide  Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was amazing. As we are British and traveling with a young child I looked into which company to use - Uppersia lived up to all their reviews. Mahnaz in the office helped us craft a tour to our requirements as we had our small child with us I didn’t want long days on the road. We also flew into Shiraz and out of Esfahan which is slightly different to the usual Tehran routes. Mahnaz was excellent and always responsive at every step helping us with all our visa requirements.
Ali as we called our guide was responsive to our requests and knowledgeable of the places we visited. He was thoughtful and caring towards us all. If we were tired he went and got us take away, for example. We loved shopping in Isfahan and when my f
دانلود انیمیشن سفر بزرگ با دوبله فارسی The Big Trip 2019
Download Animation The Big Trip 2019
با تمام کیفیت ها ۴۸۰, ۷۲۰ , ۱۰۸۰ و لینک مستقیم از نایس موزیکا
پخش آنلاین + لینک پرسرعت انیمیشن سفر بزرگ
ژانر فیلم : کمدی، خانوادگی، ماجراجویی
زبان فیلم : دوبله فارسی + سانسور شده
سال انتشار : 2019
محصول کشور : روسیه
کارگردان : Vasiliy Rovenskiy
کیفیت : 1080p / 720p
بازیگران : عوامل دوبلاژ: دوبله شده در استودیو دوبلاژ سورن، گویندگان: علیرضا وارسته، عرفان هنربخش، مینا مومنی، آدین الماسیا
It's always more difficult to answer to general questions than exact questions. For example, it's more simple for me to answer this: What's your dream weekend? Because I know how long does take that, so I can wish my best dependent on it.It's not my trick to escape answering to this question. It's a fact. And I'll try to write about my dream holidays in some different situations.I'd grab a few necessary things and I'd put them to my backpack before starting my long trip around Iran by my bike in the first days of Persian new year.  I think it takes one month or more. I'd ride about 100 km each day. I could ride more but cycling isn't my goal it's my vehicle I want to watch nature and listen to wind and birds. It would be ideal if my wife and my son will come with me.I'd stay home and rela
“Excellent in all areas”
We had such a fantastic time and our guide  Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was amazing. As we are British and traveling with a young child I looked into which company to use - Uppersia lived up to all their reviews. Mahnaz in the office helped us craft a tour to our requirements as we had our small child with us I didn’t want long days on the road. We also flew into Shiraz and out of Esfahan which is slightly different to the usual Tehran routes. Mahnaz was excellent and always responsive at every step helping us with all our visa requirements.
Ali as we called our guide was responsive to our requests and knowledgeable of the places we visited. He was thoughtful and caring towards us all. If we were tired he went and got us take away, for example. We loved shop
Fabulous experience with Uppersia company
we were 4 people in our tour and we asked mahnaz to conduct this tour on exclusively private basis. we Enjoyed a great experience, being safely driven around. our tour was mainly exploring the highlights of Iran. Our tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fabulous, informative, friendly and caring. Ali took us to some really interesting places and gave us context by explaining the meaning or history behind them. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. It really felt like we got off the beaten track a little and experienced some unique places in Iran.Would definitely highly recommend Uppersia as they made our tour hassle free and nice way of seeing parts of Iran. The tour was reasonably priced and very flexible.
دانلود ترینر Driver: San Francisco یک بازی ویدیویی مسابقه اکشن-ماجراجویی و پنجمین قدم در سریال Driver است. توسط Ubisoft Reflections توسعه یافته و توسط Ubisoft منتشر شده است ، در سپتامبر 2011 برای پلی استیشن 3 ، Wii ، Xbox 360 و Microsoft Windows با نسخه ای برای Mac OS X در مارس 2012 منتشر شد.

انتی ویروس را خاموش و محتویات فایل زیپ را از حالت فشرده خارج کنید ، ترینر را اجرا کنید و سپس بازی را انجام دهید. در طول بازی می توانید از کد های تقلب استفاده کنید:
لینک های دانلود مستقیم
نسخه-DRIVER: SAN FRANCI
هاست سی‌پنل امروزه به عنوان یکی پرطرفدارترین هاست های موجود در دنیا شناخته شده که کسب و کار های فراوانی از طریق هاست Cpanel وبسایت خود را مدیریت می‌کنند. هاست سی‌پنل Cpanel دارای امکانات بسیار بالایی هست که هر مدیری نسبت به ویژگی های آن باید مطلع باشد. در این مقاله می‌توانید راهنمای کامل هاست سی‌پنل Cpanel + فیلم آموزشی آن را مشاهده کنید.
آموزش کامل سی پنل
فهرست راهنمای کامل سی‌پنل Cpanel:
(File) مدیریت فایل منیجر
(Billing & Support) صورتحساب و پشتیبانی
(Database
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
Fabulous experience with Uppersia company
we were 4 people in our tour and we asked mahnaz to conduct this tour on exclusively private basis. we Enjoyed a great experience, being safely driven around. our tour was mainly exploring the highlights of Iran. Our tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fabulous, informative, friendly and caring. Ali took us to some really interesting places and gave us context by explaining the meaning or history behind them. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. It really felt like we got off the beaten track a little and experienced some unique places in Iran.Would definitely highly recommend Uppersia as they made our tour hassle free and nice way of seeing parts of Iran. The tour was reasonably priced and very flexible.
The Good the Bad and Huckleberry Hound 1988 1080p BluRay,انیمیشن The Good the Bad and Huckleberry Hound,باب گو,برادران دالتون,جان کیمبال,چارلی آدلر,خانوادگی,خوب بد هاکلبری هاوند,دانلود انیمیشن کلاسیک,دانلود انیمیشن هاکلبری هاوند,دانلود رایگان انیمیشن,دوبله فارسی,زیرنویس فارسی The Good the Bad and Huckleberry Hound 1988,سایت دوستی ها,هاکلبری هاوند,وسترن,
ادامه مطلب
Leading an Organization is like driving a car. The driver (Leader of the organization) needs to decide where to go (Vision), how to get there (Strategy), and at what speed to drive (Risk and profitability). To achieve his or her goal, the driver needs to avoid hitting other cars (Competition) while obeying the rules of the road (Government regulations). The driver (Leader) has a number of passengers in the car (Stakeholders). 

Strategic Management from an Islamic Perspective, the measure of success is striving for justice.
Tehran,capital of Iran

For better or for worse, Tehran (تهران) is the political, economic and cultural capital of Iran. Clogged with traffic and choked with smog, but visitors will find more on offer the closer they look.From ancient artefacts to modern art, Qurans to carpets, Tehran is home to the best of Iran’s museums and galleries. And though it doesn’t have the long, illustrious history of Isfahan or Shiraz, Tehran is where to discover more about Iran’s 20th century upheavals, from the tarnished grandeur of the Pahlavi palaces to the countless fading murals in praise of Khomeini and the Iraq War martyrs.
But history also demands that life goes on. As Terran’s wealthy increasingly look west for cultural leads, ever-widening cultural divisions make walking the city st
اینجا تازه که اومده بودم،

یادمه که یکی دو تا از بچه های undergraduate میگفتن که اره یه سال قبل رفتیم camping توی up north

دو نکته هست،
یکی اینکه اینجا بسیار فاصله میگیرن ادمها از هم،
یعنی بچه بعد بیست سالگی دیگه گم و گور میشه و اون تریپ familiy oriented بودن رو کمتر توی کانادا میبینین مخصوصا بین کسانی که اصالت اروپای غربی و اسکاندیناوی دارن.

دوم اینکه، منظور اینها از up north، یه کوچولو بالاتر از guelph هست!
یعنی اونقدری که من توی کانادا بالا رفتم و به قطب نزدیک شدم
Have you experienced those vacations that you’ll remember forever? They leave a sweet memory in our minds or a visible trace on our personality. We might think about them for days after our journey. Sometimes, traveling can shift our lifestyles. We want to organize Iran tours that will do all those things for you!On our tours to Iran, we’ll take you to all the essential places, hidden gems, and bring forth a diverse ray of activities that connect with your personality. However, we don’t think that’s enough. We want you to touch what’s under the skin of this land and feel the atmosphere with all your heart. Our Iran tours are intended to bring forward an experience so precious that you won’t have any other way to gain what you get from your Iran tour package. We want you to hear
نرم‌افزار Snapp Driver همان‌طور که از اسمش پیداست مخصوص رانندگان تاکسی آنلاین اسنپ هست . با این نرم‌افزار رانندگان عزیز می‌توانند وارد صفحه شخصی خود شده و آن را مدیریت کنند . هر زمان که می‌توانند و زمانش رادارند به سرور برنامه متصل شده و درخواست‌هایی مبنی بر سفارش تاکسی دریافت کرده و هر زمان که بخواهند با فشردن یک کلیک می‌توانند مانع از آمدن درخواست‌های جدید شوند .
ادامه مطلب
بچه راننده ، فیلمی اکشن و مهیج به کارگردانی ادگار رایت هست. در خلاصه داستان این فیلم آمده است ، یک پسر جوان پس از اینکه مجبور می‌شود به همکاری با یک گروه تبهکاری تن دهد ، متوجه می‌شود که قرار نیست این فقط یک نقشه سرقت باشد و…
ادامه مطلب
دانلود آهنگ با کیفیت 128

ترجمه ی آهنگ Winter bearShe looks like a blue parrotاون مثل یه طوطی آبی رنگه
?Would you come fly to meمیشه پر بکشی و بیای سمت من ؟
I want some good day, good day, good dayدلم یکم حال و روز خوب میخواد
Good day, good dayحال و روز خوب
آهنگ Winter bear با ترجمه
Looks like a winter bearمثل یه خرس زمستونی
You sleep so happilyخرم و شاد گرفتی خوابیدی
I wish you good night, good night, good nightبرات شب خوبی رو آرزومندم
Good night, good nightشبت بخیر
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Good Boys 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Good Boys 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت HDCAM 720p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : کمدی ، ماجراجویی | محصول : 2019 آمریکا
امتیاز : 10/6.6 | کارگردان : Gene Stupnitsky | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Good Boys 2019
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Good Boys 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Good Boys 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت HDCAM 720p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : کمدی ، ماجراجویی | محصول : 2019 آمریکا
امتیاز : 10/6.6 | کارگردان : Gene Stupnitsky | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Good Boys 2019

What Lifestyle Changes Are Necessary After Weight Loss procedures?
Over time, some people regain weight despite bariatric surgery. Some eat high-calorie or high-fat foods instead of healthy foods — and eat them too often. Some people rely on “soft meals” such as ice cream and milk shakes.

The body itself may change over time, too, leading to weight gain. The digestive tract might begin absorbing more calories. Even the size of your surgical stomach can expand gradually over time.
To keep the weight off, you need to work at it. Here are some tips:

Eat very small meals. Adapting to small meals is challenging but necessary. Eat small amounts of food slowly, chew well, and eat lots of protein.
Make nutrition a priority. You must make the foods you eat count. Good nutrition is cr
دانلود فیلم Bad Trip 2019
امتیاز : 6.8 از 10
کیفیت : WEB-DL 720p
ژانر : کمدی
کارگردان : Kitao Sakurai
ستارگان : Anthony J. James, Eric André, Lil Rel Howery, Tiffany Haddish
سال : 2020
کشور : آمریکا
سازندگان : Eric André,Kathryn Borel,Dan Curry,Jenna Park,Kitao Sakurai
مدت زمان : 1 ساعت و 24 دقیقه
دو دوس سفری را آغاز می‌کند و در آن با دوربین مخفی مردم را سرکار می‌گذارند...
ادامه مطلب
حجم: 28.6 مگابایتدریافت با لینک مستقیمتوضیحات: IObit Driver Booster نرم‌افزاری که توسط آن شما میتوانید در کمترین زمان ممکن، درایور سخت‌افزارهای خود را به روز رسانی نماید. درایورها نرم‌افزارهایی هستند که دائما از سوی کمپانی‌های سازنده سخت‌افزار بروز رسانی می‌شوند و در هر نسخه مشکلات احتمالی برطرف می‌شود و یا امکان استفاده از سخت‌افزار به نحوی بهتر و بهینه‌تر فراهم می‌گردد که مطمئنا جستجو در اینترنت به صورت دستی برای یافتن درایور مورد نظر امر
دانلود بازی DRIVER SAN FRANCICO
بازی درایور سانفرانسیسکو در سال 2011 برای پلتفرم ویندوز توسط شرکت یوبی
سافت طراحی شده است.در این بازی باید سوار
ماشین شوید و مأموریت خود را دنبال کنید. دراین بازی می توانید ماشین ها را تغیر دهید ولی امّا در مأموریت
نمی توانید ماشین هارا تغیر دهید.بازی درایورسان
فرانسیسکو را با لینک مستقیم در سایت 
game2019.blog.ir دانلود کنید.
ادامه مطلب
A senior Iranian official says the country will host an international conference on rural tourism next year.
Deputy Head of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts Vali Teymouri says rural tourism is of significance around the globe.

“Given that rural tourism and nature touring is the slogan of the whole world, Iran announced its readiness to host the rural tourism conference in the country,” he noted.
The deputy minister underlined that a strategic document for the development of rural tourism is being drawn up.
“This document will be announced at the international rural tourism conference,” he noted.
“Iranian people are into travelling and spending while on a trip, and serious attention should be paid to domestic tourism potential,” he said.
The official
We are an Iranian tour operator committed to responsibly take you on a journey through the unknown mysteries of Iran. The story of our journeys goes back to 2004 when we began our expedition to all around Iran. The more we saw, the more we wanted to discover. We wanted to discover the hidden gems and wonders our ancestors have left behind. Back then, we were just adventure seekers who wished to make our dreams come true.After a while, we realized how the image portrayed of Iran in the mass media was false even in our own eyes. It made us eager to introduce the unheard narratives of Iran to others. We wanted everyone to get to know the rich culture, history and local life of Iran not just by telling them about it but by experiencing it through their own lenses. We want to show some of the m
کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی (The Complete Japanese Verb Guide)
دانلود کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی (The Complete Japanese Verb Guide)، در قالب فایل pdf. کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی به صورت اسکن شده و کامل برای سطوح مقدماتی به بالا ...
کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی (The Complete Japanese Verb Guide)
دانلود کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی (The Complete Japanese Verb Guide)، در قالب فایل pdf. کتاب آموزش جامع افعال در زبان ژاپنی به صورت اسکن شده و کامل برای سطوح مقدماتی به بالا ...
The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition
همانطور که می دانید، سازمان ETS برگذار کننده آزمون های GRE می باشد که هر چند سال یک بار، کتاب راهنمای آزمون GRE را بروز رسانی کرده و به بازار ارائه می دهد. کتاب The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition کاملترین مرجع آزمون GRE می باشد که به تازگی توسط این موسسه ارائه شده است که ما ، با توجه به درخواست خیلی از مشتریان عزیز، بر آن شدیم تا این کتاب را گرفته و با کیفیت بالا در اختیار شما قرار دهیم. شایان ذکر است که همانند گذشته، این
The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition
همانطور که می دانید، سازمان ETS برگذار کننده آزمون های GRE می باشد که هر چند سال یک بار، کتاب راهنمای آزمون GRE را بروز رسانی کرده و به بازار ارائه می دهد. کتاب The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition کاملترین مرجع آزمون GRE می باشد که به تازگی توسط این موسسه ارائه شده است که ما ، با توجه به درخواست خیلی از مشتریان عزیز، بر آن شدیم تا این کتاب را گرفته و با کیفیت بالا در اختیار شما قرار دهیم. شایان ذکر است که همانند گذشته، این
خلاصه داستان :یک لک لک احمق که در حال حمل کردن یک بچه پاندا است به اشتباه او راه در مکان اشتباهی فرود می آورد. خرس، گوزن، ببر و خرگوش او را پیدا میکنند و در یک ماجراجویی دشوار اما سرگرم کننده سعی میکنند به پاندا برای رفتن به خانه اش کمک کنند
DOWNLOAD  
درس اول
______________A: Hello.B: Hello.A: How are you?B: I'm fine, thanks.A: Are you from Iran?B: Yes, I'm from Iran. And you? Are you from Iran, too?A: No, I'm not from Iran. I'm from Canada.___________________________________

درس دوم
_____A: Hello, Jim. How are you?B: Fine, thanks. And you?A: I'm fine, too. Thank you. Jim, do you speak Persian?B: No, I speak English. Do you speak Persian?A: Yes, I speak Persian. I'm from Iran. I speak English, too.________________________________________________

درس سوم
A: Ali, do you want some coffee?B: No, thanks. I'm fine.A: Ali, can you speak English?B: Yes, I can speak English. I speak Persian, too.A: Ali, I don't think you speak Persian.B: I can speak Persian. I'm from
Soudabeh:Allah considers the act as Khair (good) that is defined in the realm of the Imam.Each action has a begining,  continuation and end. The rules of the begining of the act is related to Maghreb to Isha, continuation of the act is related to morning to noon and the result of the act is related to Asr (evening).
What is the feature of this planning? There is a connection between human deeds and they aren't separated. Human acts vary in their various situation. If it was supposed that an action  be Khair (good) and pure, its continuity should also be Khair (good) and pure. In fact, the act takes on different appearances just like night and day.All human mistakes are due to not seeing this continuity of the act. Hazrat Amir Al _Moumenin ( Commander of the faithfuls) says: " every ac
Iranian Saffron is worldwide famous and there is no wonder that it has so many fan and followers all over the world!
Saffron gives meaning to Aroma, Flavor and its Fiery Red colour is admirable!
Saffron Usage in Iran: The red gold, Zafaran (Saffron) is used constantly in Persian cuisine and culinary, it plays the main role in delicious Persian food and sweet recipes. This expensive flower thread is used in dying woollen for Iranian Carpets, Persian Rugs and Yarns.
Since the Achaemenid dynasty up to now, Saffron was known as a luxury spice. It is said that people used to throw saffron flower to welcome and greet kings’ arrival.
Iranian Saffron Cultivation and Farming:
Cultivating and growing saffron takes so much effort, time and only those who love Saffron farm works can do the job

با گذشت زمان صنعت و خدمات  تغییر و تحول یافتهو با نیاز های متفاوتی از طرف مردم روبرو شده ، خدمات کرایه اتو موبیل هم دست خوش همین تغییرات شده است. نیاز هایی که در گذشته مردم را به سمت خدمات اجاره خودرو سوق می داد با امروز بسیار متفاوت است و این سوال پیش می آید که امروزه چرا مردم خودرو اجاره می کنند

ادامه مطلب
Documentary Dad o bidad
Documentation of uncensored dad o bidad  with direct link
Download Free Controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary With Very Good Direct VCD Link And Avi Format Release Date: 1 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  | Director: Mohammad Ghorbani Quality: VCD | Video Format: AVI Documentary Summary: The First Made Documentary Dad o bidad …
Download the free direct link to the controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary
Very good VCD quality and AVI format

Release Date: ۱۳۸6 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute
Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  Director: Mohammad Ghorbani
Quality: VCD | Video format: AVI
Documentary Summary:
The Rabid Documentary is the first made by Mohammad Ghorbani to be arrested in his time but has been downloaded millions
for each CUDA Toolkit version in any specific OS there is minimum required driver version
For reference, on linux, the previous CUDA toolkits required the following minimum driver versions:
CUDA 9.2: 396.xx
CUDA 9.1: 387.xx
CUDA 9.0: 384.xx
CUDA 8.0  375.xx (GA2)
CUDA 8.0: 367.4x
CUDA 7.5: 352.xx
CUDA 7.0: 346.xx
CUDA 6.5: 340.xx
CUDA 6.0: 331.xx
CUDA 5.5: 319.xx
CUDA 5.0: 304.xx
CUDA 4.2: 295.41
CUDA 4.1: 285.05.33
CUDA 4.0: 270.41.19
CUDA 3.2: 260.19.26
CUDA 3.1: 256.40
CUDA 3.0: 195.36.15
Nvidia decided to add a table to the release notes in which the driver versions are determined. Here is the link from Nvidia documentation for Cuda version 9.2.88 and here is the screenshot:

references:
nvidia.com Driver Download Page
CUDA Toolkit Archive Link
stackoverflow.com/questions/29241538
s
Documentary Dad o bidad
Documentation of uncensored dad o bidad  with direct link
Download Free Controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary With Very Good Direct VCD Link And Avi Format Release Date: 1 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  | Director: Mohammad Ghorbani Quality: VCD | Video Format: AVI Documentary Summary: The First Made Documentary Dad o bidad …
Download the free direct link to the controversial Dad o bidad  Documentary
Very good VCD quality and AVI format

Release Date: ۱۳۸6 | Size: 1 MB | Duration: 1 minute
Documentary Name: Dad o bidad  Director: Mohammad Ghorbani
Quality: VCD | Video format: AVI
Documentary Summary:
The Rabid Documentary is the first made by Mohammad Ghorbani to be arrested in his time but has been downloaded millions
نصب درایور پرینتر

نصب درایور پرینتر
نحوه نصب و راه اندازی یک پرینتر همواره از دغدغه های کاربران دستگاه های پرینت و چاپ بوده است , این مشکلات امروزه با پیشرفت دانش و تکنولوژی و پیچیده تر شدن امکانات نرم افزاری و سخت افزاری پرینترها , بیشتر نیز شده است . اغلب پرینترها در بسته بندی خود اقلام جانبی نیز دارند که از آن جمله میتوان به CD نصب و راه اندازی دستگاه اشاره کرد . همان طور که میدانید پرینترها به کمک کامپیوتر , لب تاپ و یا گوشی موبایل قادر هس
Kabkab Date are also considered to be one of the most popular dates in Iranian production as well as other production dates in Iran. Kabkab Dates are also high in Iran and has been able to draw attention to world markets in the past few years.
The origin of Kabkab Dates
These dates are cultivated in southern Iran.
Kabakab dates are the product of the province of Khuzestan, Bushehr and Fars.
These dates are cultivated in Behbahan, Bushehr, Clay, Dashtestan, Khormoij and Kazeroun.
Unlike other production dates in Iran, these dates can grow in different regions and, on the other hand, weather conditions in Iran can be provided for these dates.
You can also take a look at the Mazafati Rotab Dates .
The types of Kabkab Dates
Kabkab dates have many different types.
Kababab in Iran is commonly
معماری دیدنی معبد بوداییان در چین
معبد بودایی واقع شده در استان گانسو در شمال غرب چین قرار گرفته است. این معبد یک نمونه دیدنی از معماری است. در این معبد بیش از 7000 مجسمه و بیش از 1000 متر مربع نقاشی های دیواری قرار دارد. بلند ترین مجسمه این معبد 16 متر طول دارد. تمامی راه پله های این معبد با چوب ساخته شده که بدلیل قدمت با ستون های لزی تقویت شده اند.
تصاویر معبد بودایی  Maytszishan

منبع : معماری دیدنی معبد بوداییان در چین
Yui
Good-Bye Days
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

دریافت
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
Young women in Iran, are having cosmetic surgery in the hope of attaining the Hollywood ‘doll face’.
Iran has been named the nose job capital of the world – with seven times more operations carried out there than in America – despite the high cost of the surgery.
Every year 200,000 Iranians are undergoing rhinoplasty operations.
The Rhinology Research Society of Iran who conducted the study in co-operation with Johns Hopkins University in the US found that the rate of nose jobs per capita is seven times that of America and as prevalent in the Islamic republic as it is in Brazil.
Another anonymous Iranian woman who had a nose job not long ago told The Guardian: ‘I do have a better social life and I don’t have to be ashamed of my big, fat nose anymore.
‘In our family, different
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
Artist: Inna & Pitbull | Music Name: Good Time | Genre: pop | Released: 2013 | Album: Party Never Ends | Inna – Good Time (Music Video)
هنرمند: اینا و پیت بول | نام موزیک: وقت خوش | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2013 | ملیت: رومانی و آمریکا
دانلود آهنگ (اینا و پیت بول) Inna & Pitbull با نام (وقت خوش) Good Time
ادامه مطلب
لاستیک ون
خرید لاستیک های شاسی بلند ، تایر وانت ، لاستیک مینی بوس ، تایر کامیون ، لاستیک ون و سواری برای خریداران بسیارمهم است که حتما بهترینها را تهیه کنند .
لاستیک ون ، لاستیک کامیونت ، لاستیک وانت ، لاستیک مینی بوس جز لاستیک های باربری هستند پس باید در انتخاب لاستیک توجه شود و درجه یک ترین لاستیک را انتخاب کرد چون این نوع تایرها نقش اساسی دارند.
ویژگی لاستیک ون :
باید نرم ترین و سخت ترین و مقاوم ترین لاستیک ها را انتخاب کرد که ع
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 1966
دانلود رایگان فیلم خوب بد زشت دوبله فارسی با لینک مستقیم و کیفیت عالی
8.8 | IMDBمدت زمان: 178 دقیقهکارگردان: Sergio Leoneبازیگران : Eli Wallach,Clint Eastwood,Lee Van Cleef,Aldo Giuffrè,Luigi Pistilli,Rada Rassimov,Enzo Petito,Claudio Scarchilli,John Bartha,Livio Lorenzon,Antonio Casale,Sandro Scarchilli,Benito Stefanelli,Angelo Novi,Antonio Casasخلاصه داستان فیلم The Good, the Bad and the Ugly 1966: در دوران جنگ های داخلی آمریکا ، ۳ مرد در پی یافتن جعبه ای هستند که حاوی مقدار زیادی پول مسروقه است : «خوب» ، «بد» ، «زشت» این ۳ جایزه بگیر می باشند
Artist: Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen | Music Name: Good Time | Genre: Pop | Released: 2012 | Album: The Midsummer Station | Owl City - Good Time 
هنرمند: اول سیتی و کارلی ری جپسن | نام موزیک: وقت خوش | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2012 | ملیت: آمریکا
دانلود آهنگ (اول سیتی و کارلی ری جپسن) Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen با نام (وقت خوش) Good Time
ادامه مطلب
LIP AUGMENTATION IN IRAN
Lip Augmentation in Iran: Many women with thin lips, wish to have more enhanced lips because having full, plump lips is often considered a sign of beauty, attractiveness, and youth. Lip augmentation is the most ideal surgical or non-surgical treatment to create a gorgeous look and every year, thousands of people undergo successful lip enhancement and are pleased with the results. Fortunately, in the constantly evolving field of cosmetic procedures, there are many ways to enhance thin lips or restore soft tissue loss. Lip injections using natural or synthetic fillers, fat grafting, and lip implants are some options for lip enhancement.
LIP AUGMENTATION IN IRAN: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you are considering getting a lip augmentation procedure, you can have it done in
فروش سپر جلو پارس مهرکام پارس ، مهرساز و مهرخواه مستقیما از کارخانه
ضمانت پایین ترین قیمت سپر پارس
ضمانت 12 ماهه بی قید و شرط
رنگ فابریکی و تمام کوره ای
قیمت سپر جلو پارس مهرساز : 209000 تومان
قیمت سپر عقب پارس مهرساز: 214000 تومان
قیمت سپر جلو پارس مهرخواه: 255000 تومان
قیمت سپر عقب پارس مهرخواه: 260000 تومان
قیمت سپر جلو پارس مهرکام پارس: 279000 تومان
قیمت سپر عقب پارس مهزکام پارس: 285000 تومان
فروشگاه اینترنتی ثریا با توجه به قرارداد با تولید کنندگان تمامی قط
Soudabeh:Don't stop doing Khair (good). Therefore, perform every deed to the end  until you reach Paradise.  For example,  you have performed an act to the stage of Noon ( the act is quit obvious) but you have not completed until Asr ( result).  In this logic every act had a continuum of preconditions until it reaches to the conclusion. The reason for these issues was: فمن یعمل مثقال ذره خیره یرهPerform any Khair (good deed) at its time,  observing the limit of time itself is (Khair). If you want to perform an act,  do it in continuum of time.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
ما آدم ها دوست داریم موفق شیم؛ فرد مفیدی باشیم و خلاصه وقتی کار میکنیم یک احساس غرور و لذتی به ما دست میده که در اون تنبلی کردن نیست. برای رسیدن به عادت خوب یکسری کارها باید انجام بدیم که در ادامه توضیح خواهم داد.
ادامه مطلب
Orthopedic surgery in Iran:
Medical tourism is a new, growing trend in Iran because of all these top quality doctors and surgeons who are operating different types of orthopedic surgeries.
It’s too efficient and economical to have your orthopedic surgery done in Iran in comparison with other countries of the world. You can get the advantage of the best quality and the best price at the same time. Patients’ satisfaction is one of the reasons that make people to undergo their orthopedic surgeries in Iran.
The top-notch quality of orthopedic surgeons and surgeries as well as the low price of this surgery in Iran has caused a massive population of people around the world to be pulled into this country. Iran gets a vast number of foreigners annually who seek to have their orthopedic surgeri
According to Angela Merkel, the influence of Iran and Russia in Syria is increasing. Because the two countries aim at eliminating terrorism.
According to Sputnik, Angela Merkel The Chancellor of Germany was spoken on German Parliament "When I talk about the geopolitical implications (of Turkey's operations in Syria), one should take into account the fact that after the withdrawal of US troops, Russia's role with Iran in the region is growing," Bundestag said in a government statement on the EU agenda. It has been remarkable. His presence and influence Iran And Russia In Syria more than ever before.
Mojtaba Jalalzadeh, an expert on international affairs and US policy in dealing with Iran, spoke to Sputnik.
ادامه مطلب
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
According to Angela Merkel, the influence of Iran and Russia in Syria is increasing. Because the two countries aim at eliminating terrorism.
According to Sputnik, Angela Merkel The Chancellor of Germany was spoken on German Parliament "When I talk about the geopolitical implications (of Turkey's operations in Syria), one should take into account the fact that after the withdrawal of US troops, Russia's role with Iran in the region is growing," Bundestag said in a government statement on the EU agenda. It has been remarkable. His presence and influence Iran And Russia In Syria more than ever before.
Mojtaba Jalalzadeh, an expert on international affairs and US policy in dealing with Iran, spoke to Sputnik.
ادامه مطلب
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
امتیاز :
N/A/10
ژانر : مستند
سال انتشار : 2019
مدت زمان : 83
کیفیت:WEB-DL 720p

محصول کشور : آمریکا
کارگردان :Mario Mattei,
ستارگان :Paul Dalla Lana,Michael Guasch,Ricardo Gonzalez,Ed Brown,John Hindhaugh,

گرداننده جنتلمن یک مستند در مورد چهار تاجر رده جهانی است که به عنوان راننده خودرو رقابت می‌کنند . خارج از مسابقات اسب‌دوانی , مردم از پدیده driver که قبلا هرگز برای چنین داستانی تعریف نشده اند , بی‌اطلاع هستند . شما می‌توانید راه خود را برای بازی سوپر بول یا جام جهانی بخرید , اما می‌توانید در 2
One of the most important components of deed is time. When the time changes , the shape of act changes .
We intend to know what deeds are Khair ( good ) in the Maghreb and what deeds are Khair ( good)  in Isha. 
Does day and night affect Khair ( good deed )? 
This is the time that causes the act to go up or down and it makes a series of deeds to be daily and makes a series of deeds to be nightly . Of course  to this prayer,  the destination being from the night . That's  mean. The chains of affairs start  from the night. 
The chain of destination,  its planning starts from the night.  The birth of acts and affairs starts from the night. 
If  someone has a disorder in the system of acts and affairs,  it is related to the night.  Every disorders that occurs in human affairs and
اگر به تازگی تصمیم به نصب کرکره هوشمند گرفته اید با مرکز خدمات کرکره برقی "ایران کرکره" تماس بگیرید.(02155449064)
ما بهترین نصاب کرکره برقی را در کوتاه ترین زمان نزد شما اعزام می نماییم. تمامی نصابان ایران کرکره دارای سال ها سابقه حرفه ای در زمینه خدمات کرکره هوشمند می باشند.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر پیشنهاد می کنم مقاله "معرفی کرکره هوشمند" را مطالعه نمایید.
برای مشاهده یکی از پروژه های ایران کرکره از لینک زیر دیدن نمایید:
"نصب کرکره هوشمند در عباس
اگر بدنبال یک مرکز معتبر تولید و تعمیر کرکره برقی هستید پیشنهاد می کنم سری به آریا تهران بزنید.
برای آشنایی بیشتر با انواع کرکره های اتوماتیک و قیمت کرکره برقی مقالات زیر را مطالعه نمایید:
"آموزش تصویری نصب کرکره برقی"
"مزایا و معایب کرکره اتوماتیک"
"معرفی کرکره هوشمند برقی | قیمت کرکره هوشمند"
"کرکره اتوماتیک چیست – فروش انواع کرکره اتوماتیک – پارکینگی – فروشگاهی – صنعتی – پنجره"
"فروشگاه کرکره برقی | ساخت و فروش کرکره برقی | تعمیر کرکره"
انواع تشک را می توان بر اساس معیارهای مختلفی دسته بندی نمود. یکی از این معیارها که در این مطلب به آن می پردازیم، ساختار داخلی این محصولات است.
تشک فنری شامل مدل های فنر منفصل و فنر متصل
تشک فول طبی (بدون فنر)
تشک طبی فنری که از هر دو تکنولوژی ذکر شده با هم و در یک محصول استفاده کرده است.
برای بررسی دقیق تر می توانید به راهنمای کامل خرید تشک در وبسایت گرم و نرم سری زده و اطلاعات خود را در این زمینه کامل کنید.
مقاله پایان نامه ارشدم که درباره پیدا کردن ژن های سرطانیه بالاخره چاپ شد
اینجا قابل مشاهده ست:
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2019.103362
Cancer driver gene discovery in transcriptional regulatory networks using influence maximization approach
Abstract:
Cancer driver genes (CDGs) are the genes whose mutations cause tumor growth. Several computational methods have been previously developed for finding CDGs. Most of these methods are sequence-based, that is, they rely on finding key mutations in genomic data to predict CDGs. In the present work, we propose iMaxDriver as a network-based tool for predicting driver genes by application of influence maximization algorithm on human transcriptional regulatory networ
Soudabeh:O Lord!  Choose easy tasks for me and don't ask me hard and tough tasks and make me succeed in doing what You like. O God! Turn my attention to Khair (good deeds) and make it easy for me to carry them out and help me in doing them; consider me among those who do Khair (good deeds), and bestow me the best curtsey as through which  I have turned towards You. O Lord! Assign me to be grateful of You and be among Your  reminders; besides, appoint me to say Your praise.   And make me dependent on Your worship and obedience ,  and be grateful with what You have decided.  And warn me of your anger and wrath,  O! The Most  Merciful of those who show Mercy.
دانلود فیلم کره ای راننده تاکسی A Taxi Driverبا بازی Ryu Joon Yeol

نام : راننده تاکسی – A Taxi Driverمحصول: 2017 کرهژانر: اکشن | تاریخی | درام | سیاسیتاریخ اکران: 11 مرداد 1396- 02Aug 2017نمره 9.2 در MDLمدت زمان: 137 دقیقهبازیگران:Song Kang ho – Thomas Kretschmann
4 کیفیت به صورت زیرنویس چسبیده اضافه شد.
زیرنویس فارسی جدا اضافه شد.
ادامه مطلب
 دقیقا همانند یک CD-DVD درایو واقعی عمل میکند و فقط مجازی است. شما به راحتی میتوانید ایمیج هایی که با نرم افزارهای دیگر این شرکت گرفته اید (CloneDVD و CloneCD) را با Virtual Clone Drive باز کرده و همانند DVD یا CD اصلی و فیزیکی از آن بهره ببرید.این نرم افزار یک مزیت بسیار خوبی که دارد این است که امکانات بسیاری را به صورت کاملا مجانی در اختیار کاربران قرار میدهد.
ادامه مطلب
سریال کره ای Manhole Feel So Good 2017با بازی کیم جه جونگ و یوئی
نام ها: Manhole: A Strange Land / Wonderland’s Feel – دریچه زمان / گودالمحصول:2017کره جنوبی از شبکه KBS2ژانر: #فانتزی | #کمدی | #عاشقانهتاریخ پخش: 18مرداد1396 – 09Aug2017قسمت ها: 16 قسمت مدت زمان: 60 دقیقه
بازیگران:Kim Jae Joong – Uee – Baro – Jung Hye Sung
خلاصه داستان:بونگ پیل(کیم جه جونگ) علاقه ای به درس و رشته ای که خونده نداره. و وقتی خبر ازدواج سو جین(یوئی) رو میشنوه از زندگیش ناامید و دلسرد میشه. تا اینکه تصادفی به داخل دریچه ای میافت
Artist: Nigel Good & Richard Caddocki | Music Name: Falling A Little | Genre: Progressive House | Released: 2014 | Nigel Good - Falling A Little

هنرمند: ریچارد کادوک و نایجل گود | نام موزیک: سقوط کوچک | سبک: پروگرسو هاس | تاریخ انتشار: 2014 | ملیت: کانادا
دانلود آهنگ (ریچارد کادوک و نایجل گود) Nigel Good & Richard Caddocki با نام (سقوط کوچک) Falling A Little
ادامه مطلب
lesson 4
______________________A: Hello, George. How are you?B: I'm fine, Helen, thanks. And you?A: I'm fine, too. Do you want some coffee?B: No, thanks. I want some tea.A: You speak English better than me. Can you speak Persian, too?B: I think I speak Persian better than English. I'm from Iran.A: I'm from Iran, too, and I speak English better than Persian.__________________________________________________

lesson 5
___________A: Hello. Where's the mall? Is it here?B: I don't know. I think it's there. Are you going to the mall?A: Yes, we're going to the mall now.B: Where are you from?A: We're from Iran. And you?B: I'm from Canada.A: Can you speak Persian?B: No, I can't. I can't speak Persian. We don't speak Persian in Canada. Do you livehere?A: No, we don't live here. we live in Iran.
lesson 4
______________________A: Hello, George. How are you?B: I'm fine, Helen, thanks. And you?A: I'm fine, too. Do you want some coffee?B: No, thanks. I want some tea.A: You speak English better than me. Can you speak Persian, too?B: I think I speak Persian better than English. I'm from Iran.A: I'm from Iran, too, and I speak English better than Persian.__________________________________________________

lesson 5
___________A: Hello. Where's the mall? Is it here?B: I don't know. I think it's there. Are you going to the mall?A: Yes, we're going to the mall now.B: Where are you from?A: We're from Iran. And you?B: I'm from Canada.A: Can you speak Persian?B: No, I can't. I can't speak Persian. We don't speak Persian in Canada. Do you livehere?A: No, we don't live here. we live in Iran.
فروشگاه کرکره برقی "ایران کرکره" را بیشتر بشناسید!
گروه صنعتی و تولیدی ایران کرکره با سال ها سابقه درخشان در ساخت انواع کرکره برقی با سطح کیفی و استاندارد بالا، آماده ارائه خدمات به شما عزیزان می باشد.
اولویت ما رضایت مشتری می باشد از این روی همواره قیمت کرکره برقی را پایین تر از حد معمول در نظر می گیریم.
نصابان ایران کرکره همگی دارای تجربه بالا و تخصص در زمینه نصب و تعمیر انواع کرکره برقی می باشند.
لازم به ذکر است نصب یا تعمیر کرکره برقی را ه
چطوری از STD_logic  استفاده کنیم.

The most common type used in VHDL is the std_logic. Think of this type as a single bit, the digital information carried by a single physical wire. The std_logic gives us a more fine-grained control over the resources in our design than the integer type, which we have been using in the previous tutorials.
Normally, we want a wire in a digital interface to have either the value '1' or '0'. These two values are the only values that a bit, a binary digit, can have. But in reality, a physical digital signal can be in a number of states, which the std_logic type does a good job emulating. Therefore it is the most frequently used type in VHDL.
The std_logic type can have the following values:
This may seem like a lot of different
کرکره اتوماتیک چیست؟!
این روزها استفاده از کرکره اتوماتیک بدلیل مزایای بسیاری که نسبت به کرکره های قدیمی دارد افزایش پیدا کرده بطوری که اگر در خیابان دقت کنید کمتر مغازه و یا پارکینگ را بدون کرکره برقی پیدا می کنید.
از مهم ترین ویژگی های کرکره اتوماتیک نسبت به مدل های قدیمی افزایش سطح امنیت می باشد.
برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر در زمینه ویژگی های کرکره اتوکاتیک پیشنهاد می کنم مقاله "مزایا و معایب کرکره اتوماتیکی" را مطالعه نمایید.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سرکتاب رایگان,09016408686,دعانویس تضمینی,09016408686 روزمرگی های من