Wanted Weapons of Fate
یک بازی شوتر سوم شخص است که توسط استودیو گرین ساخته شد و کمپانی برادران
وارنر آن را در سال ۲۰۰۹ برای پلتفرم هایی چون مایکروسافت ویندوز و ایکس
باکس ۳۶۰ و پلی استیشن ۳ منتشر کرد. این بازی که بر اساس فیلمی با همین نام
منتشر شده است با وجود داشتن برخی المان های جالب توجه در گیم پلی خود،
اما باز هم به مانند بسیاری از بازی هایی که از روی فیلم ها ساخته می شوند
مورد توجه قرار نگرفت.
ادامه مطلب
We are an Iranian tour operator committed to responsibly take you on a journey through the unknown mysteries of Iran. The story of our journeys goes back to 2004 when we began our expedition to all around Iran. The more we saw, the more we wanted to discover. We wanted to discover the hidden gems and wonders our ancestors have left behind. Back then, we were just adventure seekers who wished to make our dreams come true.After a while, we realized how the image portrayed of Iran in the mass media was false even in our own eyes. It made us eager to introduce the unheard narratives of Iran to others. We wanted everyone to get to know the rich culture, history and local life of Iran not just by telling them about it but by experiencing it through their own lenses. We want to show some of the m
سلام. خوبی؟
خیلی وقت بود اینجا خالی بود. خبر خاصی نیس، صرفا دلم تنگ شده بود و دیگه نتونستم خودمو نگه دارم و چیزی نفرستم P:
حرف خاصی ندارم، اومدم بدونم زندگی واست چجوری میگذره، قرنطینه رو چجوری میگذرونی، حالت خوبه؟ :)
ادامه مطلب
I wanted to run away with you.I wanted to take your very very cold hands and take you somewhere far away. Somewhere nobody would knew us. And I could shield you from all the sadness and darkness and madness and the pain that you have suffered. Then, little by little I would heal your scars. The ones on the surface and if you let me, the ones that are within. Seeing you heal would be my remedy and I would heal on my one. But I can't run away with you, can I? Even if I could you wouldn't let me would you? Even as a dream it is a long shot but oh how much I wished I could be your Peter pan and take you to my neverland. The thing is you don't need a peter pan. All your life you have fought. For you, for your sister, and you know nothing but fighting. Always fighting alone. Not because you
تاریخ اکران : 2009
ژانر : اکشن, کمدی, جنایی
محصول کشور : هند
امتیاز : 6.7/10
کیفیت : BluRay 720p – 1070 MB – خارق العاه
کارگردان : Prabhudheva
ستارگان : Salman Khan, Vinod Khanna, Ayesha Takia
خلاصه داستان : “راده” گانگستر بی رحمی است که حاضر است در ازای دریافت پول دست به هرکاری از جمله قتل نیز بزند. راده دلباخته دختری می شود که به شدت با کارهای غیرقانونی او مخالف است و سعی بر این دارد که او را تغییر دهد، اما…
ادامه مطلب
دانلود مود nfs mw
مود بازی need for speed mostwanted
ماشین های جدید در need for speed most wanted
اموزش نصب مود در need for speed most wanted
NFS MOST WANTED
مود ماشین برای نیدفوراسپید موست وانتد
|نصب خودکار برای اولین بار !|
|اختصاصی!|
امروز برای اولین بار در ایران مود LFA برای بازی محبوب need for speed برای شما اماده کردیم
این مود اختصاصی وبسایت pcmods میباشد
امیدوارم از ان لذت ببرید
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
Everything we could have wanted and more!
Erm, so! Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was one of the best guides we have ever encountered, in any situation, globally! We can see why he was voted “Best Tour Guide in Iran” two years in a row. He went out of his way to cater for every need; his knowledge of the history of his country regularly left us dumbfounded; his use of multimedia to support his explanations was well thought out and extremely helpful; and his philosophy that we were not just clients but friends was lovely. We feel privileged beyond words at having had the opportunity to travel through such a special country with Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini.
If you wanted to learn a new language (no matter which language) first you should know a few things about it:
1. You should have a purpose. Knowing that why you wanna learn a language, help you to keep motivated yourself. (for example: for the job, for study, for travel, or even someone like me: you are just a language lover!)
2. You should decide how you gonna learn. I mean, you wanted to go classes in institutions or virtual classes, or self-study.
     If you wanted to go to an institution: First of all, you should pick a place that is near your house or your office. In this way, you're not gonna have any excuse for transportation or traffic. 
       If you wanted to have a virtual class: You can search and find someone that teaches you online, same as me.
       If you wa
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
مود ائودی r8
اموزش اصافه کردن ماشین در nfs most wanted
مود برای need for speed
مود ماشین برای nfs
دانلود مود audi R8
ماشین audi r8 برای need for speed
مود های بازیnfs mw
|نصب خودکار|
مود ماشین بسیار زیبا و پرسرعت Audi R8 برای بازی محبوبNeed For Speed Most Wanted
به صورت فایل نصبی!
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
دانلود فیلم The Last Thing He Wanted 2020 با لینک مستقیم
نسخه WEB-DL 1080p اضافه شد
نسخه WEBRip 720p اضافه شد
نسخه WEBRip 480p اضافه شد
نسخه کم حجم x265 اضافه شد
نسخه x265 10bit اضافه شد
4.3/10 از 576 رای
33/100
کیفیت: WEB-DL 1080p
ژانر: جنایی، درام، رازآلود
محصول کشور: آمریکا
مدت زمان: 115 دقیقه
کارگردان: Dee Rees
ستارگان: Rosie Perez, Ben Affleck, Anne Hathaway
داستان یک روزنامه‌نگار روزنامه واشنگتن پست را روایت می‌کند که به طور غیر منتظره‌ای وارد دنیای خطرناک خرید و فروش اسلحه می‌شود…
ادامه مطلب
It's a desicion to make!
I don't know how to start this, so let me tell you what exactly happend today!

I woke up early in the morning with an idea in my head. It's not not really important that what was the idea. I always write my ideas in a journal. So I did the same to this one.
These days my situation is very unstable yet I try to...  make them happen. Of course I can't make all of them happen. These ideas are mostly things that I can do now and they are things that I know I can do but not all of them. These are long term ideas.
I have a passion and I have an education. My education is different from my passion. I've always tried to follow what I like. But I wasn't successful as much as wanted. Of course I had acceptable achievements but still I wanted and I want more.
Sometimes
there's a girl named Mollyshe's so fuckin weirdshe's adorable, loveable, and lovelyand she likes my blue beardshe's so kind to meI mean she laughs at my every single jokeeven when everyone has a poker faceshe laughs so hard that she might chokeher smile is more beautiful than my whole faceand her whole face is more beautiful than my entire worldI mean she's gorgeousand she's like the nice chorus to my shitty versesand she makes me happy when I'm in a tired moodI love her ghost, cause she's my soulmateshe's 5'9, but I think she's 6'8but when I hug herit seems like she's an elementand I'm her elephantand it's so fuckin hard to find a rhyme when you don't even know the alphabetI mean I ain't even a poetand my poems ain't poeticI'm just a messed up mixture of rhymes, like omeletbut even her si
there's a girl named Mollyshe's so fuckin weirdshe's adorable, loveable, and lovelyand she likes my blue beardshe's so kind to meI mean she laughs at my every single jokeeven when everyone has a poker faceshe laughs so hard that she might chokeher smile is more beautiful than my whole faceand her whole face is more beautiful than my entire worldI mean she's gorgeousand she's like the nice chorus to my shitty versesand she makes me happy when I'm in a tired moodI love her ghost, cause she's my soulmateshe's 5'9, but I think she's 6'8but when I hug herit seems like she's an elementand I'm her elephantand it's so fuckin hard to find a rhyme when you don't even know the alphabetI mean I ain't even a poetand my poems ain't poeticI'm just a messed up mixture of rhymes, like omeletbut even her si
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Indias Most Wanted 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت Web-dl 1080p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : اکشن ، درام ، هیجان انگیز| محصول : 2019 هند
امتیاز : 10/3.9 | کارگردان : Raj Kumar Gupta | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019
دانلود فیلم سینمایی Indias Most Wanted 2019 با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود رایگان فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019 با کیفیت عالی
کیفیت Web-dl 1080p قرار گرفت
گروه فیلم : اکشن ، درام ، هیجان انگیز| محصول : 2019 هند
امتیاز : 10/3.9 | کارگردان : Raj Kumar Gupta | اطلاعات بیشتر: IMDB
دانلود فیلم Indias Most Wanted 2019
And this is official. NO MORE SCHOOL.
I loved it. I loved the ppl I met, the things that I went through, all those nice memories, bad stuff, loving and hating, lies and truth.
I feel I grew up at the moment I left the school.
Yup, I'm sentimental.IDFC!
P.S: I hugged her as if it was the last time. I got tears and so does she. I was like, "I really wanted to forgive u for hurting me, but I can't. I am too much injured and I cannot let it go. I have to care for me first, so I will let you go, eventhough I loved you so much and you knew it. You knew it clearly and still..."
P.S2: City of Stars... Are u shining just 4 me?
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
Cat in the Rain 2

They went back along the gravel path and passed in the door. The maid stayed outside to close the umbrella.As the American girl passed the office, the padrone bowed from his desk. Something felt very small and tight inside the girl. The padrone made her feel very small and at the same time really important. She had a momentary feeling of being of supreme importance. She went on up the stairs. She opened the door of the room.George was on the bed, reading.‘Did you get the cat?’ he asked, putting the book down.‘It was gone.’‘Wonder where it went to,’ he said, resting his eyes from reading.She sat down on the bed.‘I wanted it so much,’ she said. ‘I don’t know why I wanted it so much. I wanted that poor kitty. It isn’t anyfun to be a poor kitty out
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
بیلی آیلیش درمورد این ترانه می گوید:ما شروع به نوشتنش کردیم چرا که من  عینا خوابی دیدیم که خودمو می کشم و برای هیچکسم مهم نیست و تمام دوستام و آدمایی به طور کلی باهاشون رو به رو می شدم  اومده بودن و توی جمع میگفتن"اوه,ما هیچوقت ازش خوشمون نمی یومد"توی خوابم طرفدارا اصلا اهمیتی ندادن و اینترنتم گند زد بهم بخاطر خودکشیم, همش چرند بود, و واقعا منو بهم ریخت
"Everything I Wanted"
هر چی که میخواستم
I had a dream
رویایی دیدم 
I got everything I wanted
همه چی همون جور که من میخو
بازی فوق العاده زیبا با گرافیک عالی و خیره کننده در سبک بازی های ماشین سواری و مسابقه ای از استودیوی مطرح ELECTRONIC ARTS می باشد که نسخه های مختلف آن برای کنسول های مختلف از جمله آیفون ، اندروید و ویندوز منتشر شده است. نسخه ی جدید این بازی از کمپانی EA Games می باشد و با قیمت 4.99 دلار به فروش می رود.
ادامه مطلب
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
بازی Desperados 1 – دسپرادو ۱ (Desperados Wanted Dead or Alive)
یک بازی ویدیویی استراتژیک اکشن است که توسط Spellbound Entertainment
طراحی و در سال ۲۰۰۱ برای سیستم عامل ویندوز منتشر شد. این بازی جز پر
طرفدارترین بازی های سال خود بود. یک بازی استراتژی با خط داستانی جذاب که
می تواند هر گیمری را به خود جذب کند. این نسخه از بازی دوبله فارسی می
باشد. برای دیدن توضیحات بیشتر و دانلود بازی از سایت ایرانی دیتا به ادامه
مطلب مراجعه نمایید.
ادامه مطلب
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
I was drowning in the ocean and then you came around. I saw you from under the water. I wanted to reach you and I did and then, we kissed. It happened again and again...and everytime the water became red, more and more...
You and your red lips, your hair and the way you smile, was a legend I couldn’t believe! I was drugged and I was dying... maybe you were drowning me! 
Then you start spinning around me. I was confused, hypnotized... you were still smiling! The voice in my head were saying: “I know I’m not the center of the universe but ypu keep spinning around me just the same...!” And I could also hear you calling me “baby”... 
and then, you smiled again and saved me from drowning! You were with me in the water then. It was a legend and the water was completely violet. A wo
دانلود بازی نید فور اسپید ماست وانتد (Need For Speed Most Wanted) برای اندروید
دانلود جدیدترین نسخه بازی  need for speed + لینک دانلود مستقیم از سرورهای پر سرعت داخلی 
بازی نید فور اسپید ماست وانتد (Need For Speed Most Wanted) یک بازی مسابقه ای محبوب از کمپانی ELECTRONIC ARTS می باشد که بازی های محبوب دیگری همچون Plants vs Zombies و… را نیز منتشر کرده است.
یک خبر فوق العاده برای علاقه مندان به بازی های ماشینی!!!
حتما تا کنون نام بازی محبوب نید فور اسپید به گوش شما خورده است. بازی محبوبی ک
fivefold_lost within
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

Crawl out of the hole you're inWho you are is not who you've beenNow's the time to sink or swimWill you fight the tide or get lost within
And I know you're feeling lowFeel like you've lost controlBut the darkness that you knowIt's not your home and you're not alone
And all you've wanted
In his name
Hi,everybody! We want to talk about our Lord. 
12th Emam of shia is the last Emam us his name is the same as the last prophet of Islam and his epithet is Mahdi, Aba saleh, Tarid, and etc. He is borned in 869 georgian year and also he opened his eyes to the world for first in Samera that locate in Iraq. His Father died when he was 5. So he had to lead people. He has hidden from people because his enemy wanted to killed him.
So when will he come back?????
He will come back when the world very want him because of war and etc.
He has hidden from us but he like us and he  always think about us and when we have problem, he will help us. I have written this sentence without any doubt.
Written By His follower
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a

I always wanted to say this: More isn't possible! 
You really cannot expect anything more from a free game. The massive size proves that it is a full-fledged game. The gaming community has waited a long time before getting a free full featured shooter.
You have to deal with the terrorists who use advanced weapon technology. The game is set in the future and you are a part of a special unit called Prism. You travel across America to locate and neutralize terrorists. 
The rest is left for you to figure out
ادامه مطلب

دانلود نسخه Reloaded بازی Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 برای کامپیوتر
 Need for Speed Most Wanted بازی خارق العاده و مهیج است که توسط کمپانی Electronic Arts برای کامپیوتر در سال ۲۰۰۵ منتشر شد. قطعا اکثر کسانی که به بازی های جنون سرعت علاقه مند اند این نسخه فوق العاده را میشناسند، میتوان گفت این بازی به تنهایی سهم عظیمی از شهرت کمپانی Electronic Arts را به خود اختصاص داده زیرا با انتشار نسخه های مختلف و جذاب از سری بازی های جنون سرعت هنوز هم در میان کاربران بازی های کامپیوتری Most
یه چنتا سرنوشت:
اول از همه در مورد اون دوتا رمانی که گفتم، خب واقعا بنظرم اونقدام که گفتم خوب نیستن... P: (خصوصا واسه خوندن red rising باید آدم جلوی همه نوع افسردگی مقاوم باشه) صرفا جدیدا اونقد رمان فاجعه خوندم که اینا در مقابلش شاهکار هنری حساب میشن D:  یه رمانی که چن وقت پیش یه نگاهی بهش انداختم(خیلی کلی) و بنظرم پتانسیل خوب بودن داشت مجموعه The Folk of the Air هستش. چیزی که در مورد این اولش جذبم کرد، این بودش که نویسندش هولی‌بلک عه(یکی از نویسنده‌های اسپا
+Hello, I'm P calling from G, can I speak to Mr.X? 
-Hello P! I'm gonna put you through.
ding. 
-Hello, it's X. 
+(WowwwwW)!  hello X! it's P calling from G, I wanted to check that you received my mail abt the Y request...
-yeah hellooo P ! I recieved and I'm gonna answer by Friday. 
+Thanks.
(you have wonderful voice by the way. like voodooist in the deep of jungle! like a laughing sculpture in a closed museum! like... like a god, chasing a dead! )
+Bye!
and I hung up, thinking what would happen if I told all of this? 
but really, very catching voice. I'll save him on my phone as "Mr. Voodoo"
یه چنتا سرنوشت:
اول از همه در مورد اون دوتا رمانی که گفتم، خب واقعا بنظرم اونقدام که گفتم خوب نیستن... P: (خصوصا واسه خوندن red rising باید آدم جلوی همه نوع افسردگی مقاوم باشه) صرفا جدیدا اونقد رمان فاجعه خوندم که اینا در مقابلش شاهکار هنری حساب میشن D:  یه رمانی که چن وقت پیش یه نگاهی بهش انداختم(خیلی کلی) و بنظرم پتانسیل خوب بودن داشت مجموعه The Folk of the Air هستش. چیزی که در مورد این اولش جذبم کرد، این بودش که نویسندش هولی‌بلک عه(یکی از نویسنده‌های اسپا
سلام دوستای خوبم . سید حمیدرضا غمخواری هستم مدیر فروشگاه اینترنتی نفیس ترین ها. 
محصول جدیدمون که یک شلوار لی مردانه آبی رنگ هست خواستم معرفی کنم .
لینک محصول رو جهت دیدن عکس و جزپیات بیشتر براتون میزرام .
لینک محصول :
شلوار لی مردانه
Hello my good friends. Sayyed Hamid Reza Ghamkhari I am the manager of Nafistarinha online store.I wanted to introduce our new product, a blue men's trousers.Click the product link to see more photos and details.Product Link:
Men's Lee Trousers
In a meeting with the cabinet members on July 15, 2018 Ayatollah Khamenei made important statements regarding the European Commission’s support package for Iran. These statements are published for the first time by Khamenei.ir

You should follow tasks in a serious way within the laws of the country. You should not wait for anything or anyone. One day, we made the economy of the country dependent on the JCPOA [the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action]. The JCPOA failed to eliminate our economic problems and to help us in a noticeable way. The result was that the people became “conditional” towards the JCPOA so much so that when that dude [Donald Trump] announced that he wanted to get out of the deal, we experienced turbulences in our market. This has continued since he has declared so

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

مدت زمان: 15 ثانیه
The first of 10 new weekly Legendary Bounties in Red Dead Online, the de facto leader of the bloodthirsty Del Lobos gang must be brought to justice The dangerous widow of infamous killer Ricardo Alcazar is wanted for thievery, extortion and murder. Bring Alcazar in by September 23rd deliver her alive to command a
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید دوآ لیپا Dua Lipa به نام Favorite Problem
متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
Sippin' on that purple lean
Gangsta vibe, got me so mean
Come on let’s get a little wilder
Let's wait til the darkest lighter
Can you spark me one of your last cigarette?
I promise you, you'll never forget
What it feels to be living harder
Maybe party harder

[Pre-Chorus]
My heart’s never wanted anymore than you yet
When I see those touches all over your chest
I want nothing more than awake in your bed
Next to you, next to you

[Chorus]
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing but your bad girl
Let me be your favourite problem
Let me be the one who's never forgotten
Let me be your bad girl, nothing b
بازی در شهری خیالی به نام Seacrest County رخ می دهد، محیطی بصورت کاملا Open-world که بیش از ۱۰۰ مایل از جاده های آزاد را در بردارد و گفته می شود که چهار برابر بزرگتر از Paradise City ، شهر بازی Burnout می باشد ، علاوه براین بخش تک نفره بازی مدت زمانی میان ۱۲ تا ۱۵ ساعت، البته بهمراه قسمتهای زیادی با ارزش بازی مجدد را خواهد داشت. در این بازی این فرصت را خواهید داشت تا به بالاترین درجه راننده های تحت تعقیب پلیس (Most Wanted) تبدیل شده و یا در نقش نیروی پلیس به بالاترین رتبه
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
몇 가지 요점을 만들고 싶었습니다.이란에는 전쟁이 없다이란 언어는 아랍어가 아닌 페르시아어입니다.이란은 길고 풍부한 문명과 문화를 가지고 있습니다
من می خواستم نکاتی را بیان کنم.هیچ جنگی در ایران وجود نداردزبان ایرانی فارسی است نه عربی.ایران دارای تمدن و فرهنگ طولانی و غنی است.
I wanted to make some points.There is no war in IranThe Iranian language is Persian, not Arabic.Iran has a long and rich civilization and culture.
Cat in the Rain

Ernest Hemingway

There were only two Americans stopping at the hotel. They did not know any of the people they passed onthe stairs on their way to and from their room. Their room was on the second floor facing the sea. It also faced the public garden and the war monument. There were big palms and green benches in the public garden.
In the good weather there was always an artist with his easel. Artists liked the way the palms grew and the bright colors of the hotels facing the gardens and the sea.
Italians came from a long way off to look up at the war monument. It was made of bronze and glistened inthe rain. It was raining. The rain dripped from the palm trees. Water stood in pools on the gravel paths. The seabroke in a long line in the rain and slipped back d
wrecking ballحجم: 5.65 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

[Verse 1] We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain ما قلبـهامونـو محکم گرفتیم و توی غرور غل و زنجیرـشون کردیم We jumped, never asking why ما پریدیم، هرگز
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is

وقتی وارد مغازه ای می شوید ، برای خرید و فروش اول باید جلوی دفتر چه ای بروید که روی میز است.
​​​​​​​​​​
بعد ، 3 یا ضربدر را فشار دهید.
بعد چند گزینه می اید که Buy به معنی خرید و sell به معنی فروش و Wanted items به معنی کالاهای با قیمت بیشتر است که در این گزینه می توانید بعضی از کالا ها را با قیمت بیشتری بفروشید. 
در مغازه Louis ، چند گزینه بیشتر وجود دارد که Update tools ، به معنی قوی کردن ابزار ها است و بقیه گزینه ها نمی دانم برای چه چیزی است.
سلام دوستان . غمخواری هستم، مدیر فروشگاه اینترنتی نفیس ترین ها.
خواستم مدل جدید نیم بوت مون که سال گذشته با ی مدل زیره دیگه بود و امسال باز زیره جدید تولید کردیم خدمتتون معرفی کنم .
نیم بوت مردانه مدل کانزاس هست .
ایکی از عکس هاش رو میزارم ، برای دیدن عکس های بیشتر و مشخصات دقیق محصول به سایتم مراجعه کنید . 
لینک محصول در سایت رو براتون میذارم.
   نیم بوت مشکی مردانه کانزاس

Hello friends . I am Ghamkhari, Director of Nafistarinha Online.I wanted to introduce your new half boot model, which was the s
me : im never gonna have kids. Who wants kids?
*Jack appears with mouth full of candy and saying "I like it" with sweetest smile ever*
also me : shit :\ okay. i've known jack for half a day but i adopted him, he is my son! if anything happens to him, im gonna kill everyone on this planet and then myself... y'll hear me!!!? STAY AWAY from my kid !
I like nougat
In this episode he is * less then one day old*. He is literally a baby! well not "just" a baby... he is a nephilim ! a baby born of angel and human blood.
البته خوده الکس موقعی ک این نقشو بازی کرده تقریبا 15-16 سالش بوده XD
Edit1 (not mine, credit to owner)
Edit 2 (not mine, credit to owner)
i mean just ... look at him! he is adorable!!!! i never wanted to hug someone so hard XD

" I
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
مکالمه واقعی انگلیسی تاییدیه برای ثبت نام در هتلReal English conversation: confirming a hotel booking.Good afternoon,Ohion Hotel, how may I help you?بعد از ظهر به خیرهتل اوهاینچطور میتونم کمکتون کنم؟.I’m ringing to confirm a booking I made a week ago.I was expecting an email but I haven’t received anything.من به خاطر ثبتی که هفته پیش انجام دادم دارم زنگ میزنمانتظار داشتم یک ایمیل دریافت کنم اما هیچ چیزی دریافت نکرده ام.I’m sorry the line is rather bad,would you mind repeating that, please?ببخشید خط کمی خرابهمیشه تکرار کنید لطفا"؟.Yes, I made a reservation on your website under th
سلام محمد،
والا رشته مایکروبایالاجی اینده تحصیلی و گاها کاری خوبی توی کانادا داره.
منتها باید دقت کنی که مارکت کانادا کوچیکه و گاها ممکنه دو سه سال یک جای کوچیک کار کنی و اگه جاتو عوض کنی هم شاید pay raise ت یکمی بهتر شه، ولی سر و ته همونه.

بچه ها یک مرد 51 ساله سفید، توی استان نوا اسکوشیا، 14 نفر رو کشت.
including his ex girlfriend and her current boyfriend, and a police officer.
افیسر پلیس دو تا بچه هم داشته و بیست و سه سالش بوده.

منتها ایرانیا معمولا فاقد عقل و شعورن. و وارد هر جا
I arrived at Gatwick International Airport about 11. As the aeroplane was landing it began raining to remind me of the essence of the weather of London.
After claiming my baggage, I went on to buy tickets to London St Pancras. about £12. well, not cheap! more expensive than the train from Tehran to Mashhad.
The train was to arrive at 11:19 and it actually came at 11:18:30! This was the first sign that I have entered a country where time matters! 
It was almost empty (and it remained so untill when I got off at St Pancras), scattered newspapers on some seats and a father who had fun teaching english grammer to his young girl; the problem was why should one use different words when talking about plural things! the girl reasoned `two oranges are still made of orange' which seemed logical t
Remember the name – ed sheeran fteminem & 50 cent

Remember the nameاسم مارو یادت بیاد

[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]

Yeah I was born a misfit, grew up ten miles from the town of Ipswichآره، من مثل یه آدم استثنایی(اشتباه) بدنیا اومدم، و ده مایل اونور تر از شهر “ایپسوییچ” بزرگ شدمWanted to make it big I wished it to existenceهمیشه میخواستم که این شهرو بزرگ کنم، ای کاش الان وجود داشته باشه(شهر بزرگ)I never was a sick kid, always dismissed quickمن هرگز یه بچه ی مریض نبودم، همیشه به سرعت از بیمارستان مرخص میشدمStick to singing, stop rapping like it’s Christmasچسبیدم به خوان
دانلود مود برای nfs most wanted
مود ماشین برای need for speed
دانلود مود نیسان برای بازی nfs mw
دانلود ماشین اسکایلاین برای موست وانتد
دانلود مودNissan Sky line
|نصب خودکار|
مود ماشین افسانه ای Nissan SkyLine برای بازی Need For Speed MostWanted
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
Many people don't think much of the sciences has been created by the Ahlul-Bayt ( the household of the prophet). While the seed of all sciences of the universe has been spread by the Ahlul-Bayt in the world, all the sciences are so inward and inward.The prophet Abraham (P.B.U.H.) has come into this world. Ibrahim's Surah also says about the book may bring mankind out from darkness into light. It has the first and the last, the outward and inward. The Prophet Abraham ( P.B.U.H.) thought, of course, not only thought, but also inspired the book. He said that I should spread monotheism to all human beings. He considered establishing religion as his Dain (obligation). In the whole world, he saw his poverty. He wanted to be God's best servant. His affair was to set up rite (of worship). He place
What a sad story.
10 days ago, a group of young people ended my wonderful journey in Iran in a brutal way. While camping at the Caspian Sea I was heavily beaten up and robbed.
My yaw was fractured and my face also. After surgery my mouth got screwed up in steel. This will take at least one month to be cured.
That night I wanted to publish a text about what marks living 4 Months on the road had left on me and on the world around me.
I changed in so many ways and now especially one thing I need to declare: This incident didn't change nothing within me.
I won't let the incredible time I had with all the fantastic people being abused by the selfish ambitions of group of young criminals. I never could allow this project, which you all are part of in some way being affected by such primitive beh
I was not looking at the ball. I wanted to put everything in my power and shoot the ball in the yard. I thought that as far as the ball is away, my power will be greater. I went back as far as I could. I took a deep breath and started running. I pounded my left leg and shot it with the tip of the right foot. I felt the power is multiplied. I scored a goal. Vahid's voice was shouting in my ears. The sound of the collision of the ball with the mother's screams that goes down the stairs
ادامه مطلب
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
2017 year after the end of  our NowrouzLOC: A cafe' in ShirazTime: 11 A.MFor the second time, Mahshid and I saw together again. I wanted to go to Tehran  and that date had been made just somehow to clear what should we do? When do I can talk to Ali? What was the plane of them? I hopefully supposed that she was going to say his phone number and he will call you soon. But all things went surprisingly. She said that your borther's suggest (Mohammad) was that they (Ali and me) ahould not talk actually.On that time, Trump was the president of U.S.A. Iranian travelling to U.S.A has been banned and we are faced to a serious problem.  We found that Ali can not  come to Iran. Besides, due to the suggestion of my brother who had said it iwas better if we did not tlak together, everything
دانلود رایگان فصل پنجم انیمیشن زیبای بره ناقلا Shaun the Sheep S05 2016
Shaun the Sheep S05 2016 به زبان اصلی با کیفیت عالی 720p HDTV
“دانلود انیمیشن سریالی بره ناقلا همراه با لینک مستقیم”
“قسمت 20 (آخر) فصل 5 اضافه شد”

نام سریال: بره ناقلا | ژانر فیلم: انیمیشن، کمدی، خانوادگی | تاریخ انتشار فصل پنجم: سال2016
زبان فیلم: صامت (بی کلام) | زیرنویس فارسی: ندارد | مدت زمان هر قسمت: 7 دقیقه
کیفیت: HDTV | حجم هر قسمت: 80 مگابایت | امتیاز فیلم: 8.3 از 10
خلاصه داستان:انیمیشن سریالی بره ناقل
دانلود مود nfs mw
مود کامارو
camaro zl1 nfs mw
مود camaro برای need for speed
مود های بازی nfs most wanted
اموزش اضافه کردن ماشین جدید به nfs mostwanted
اموزش اضافه کردن ماشین جدید 2019 به need for speed
|نصب خودکار|
دانلود مود ماشین خوش دست Camaro ZL1 برای بازی Need For Speed MostWanted
دانلود در ادامه مطلب
ادامه مطلب
اثرات قرنطینه میتونه خیلی دوست داشتنی باشه مثل کراش زدن روی یه کشیش! نمیدونم چرا انقدر احساس خوب ازش گرفتم؛ اگه مسیحی بودم و خارجی بودم و خونمون نزدیک کلیساشون بود به خاطرش هر یکشنبه میرفتم کلیسا :) قربون حرف زدنش و آرامشش و قضاوتگر نبودنش برم :) اون قسمتی که داشت تو چنل یوتیوب Jolly به موزیک ویدیو everything I wanted از بیلی آیلیش عزیز react میداد نزدیک بود به خاطر حرفاش قلبم وایسه، اینکه ازش پرسیدن آیا درسته هر کی خودکشی کنه میره جهنم و گفت نه سورپرایزم
This is the first time ever somebody reads this.
Please tell me every curse you know which may come into your mind after reading
next paragraphs. Because I have cursed myself everyday with words like; idiot,
inept (my father’s favorite), trash, psycho.
I have not wanted to be a lover on that time. I have hated to be attached
to someone or something. I did even ran away from my family. Until I found
someone. Like other boys on that age and time, I met her in Yahoo. Our first
date was in our university. We sat on two separate bench because we afraid of university
securities. I did not have a fear about these guys but when I met her I scared.
My heart was tearing apart. However, indeed I was a master of self-control. Especially,
control of emotional. I knew myself as a totally reasonable a
Mom was there, and they got all the things out of my desk and put them in a brown paper bag. Then they told me to say goodbye to the teacher.
The man in the car took me and Mom to the new high school.
There, an old man with grey hair asked me lots of questions. But I knew that they really wanted me to play football.
The man in the car was a football coach called Fellers. Coach Fellers asked me to put on a football suit, then asked me to undress and dress again, twenty times, until I could do it easily.

Sound: Forrest Gump 5
ادامه مطلب
کلی دارم ور میرم با این نرم افزار office 2016!!!!
تو این چند سال تمامی سوراخ سنبه های ورد رو میدونم............
ولی اخیر به مشکلی خوردم که توی فرمول نویسی کاما رو تو ورد درست میزنه ولی وقتی پرینت میکنم یا pdf، کاما تبدیل میشه به نقطه!!!!
خدا لعنتت کنه ماسکی!
تقریبا دارم پیش استاد راهنمایِ جان ضایع میشم! دیگه نت و همه جا رو گشتم خودمم خیلی ور رفتم!!
تا اینجا رسیدم که توی option، advaned باید گزینه numerial  رو تغییر بدم ولی باز دست نمیشه که نمیشه!!!
برای این که زمان بخرم یه
Constantly shifting gears between "who wants to fit in, anyway?" and "ever since I can remember, everything inside of me, just wanted to fit in."
Me
اگه زندگی واقعا کلاس درس باشه، یا کلاس ریاضیه، یا کلاس ادبیات. 
ریاضی رو دیدی؟ صفر داریم و یک. تو نمی‌تونی هم صفر باشی و هم یک.
نگاه ریاضی و مطلق به این زندگی عذاب‌آوره، اما چیزیه که همه این‌روزا انگار بهش رو آوردن. 
ادبیات تعلیمی و کهن. همیشه ازش بدم می‌اومده. یکی از دلایلی که خیلی اوقات نتونستم با شعرای سعدی ارتباط بگیرم، همین بوده. همه‌ش حس می‌کردم و می‌ک
 NEW TO AMERICA
Nancy was new to America. She came to America speaking only her native language. She brought her 8-year-old son with her. He was all she had in the world.
They found an apartment in Arcadia. They were there for only two months when a neighbor's dog jumped over the fence. The dog ran toward Nancy's son. Nancy put her body in between the dog and her son. The dog stopped when it saw Nancy screaming at it. She was going to punch it in the nose. The dog turned around.
Shaking, Nancy took her son upstairs. They stayed in the apartment all weekend. Then Nancy found another apartment, close to the school that her son was going to attend.
She and her son walked everywhere. One day her son started coughing badly. He had an asthma attack. All the walking was making his asthma worse.
Another day in Paradise
This is a story of a long journy. It has been started long ago and it's still continuing.
So let me start with the first day.
FIRST | DAY ! 
[NOTE ::::: TrY tO rEaD tHiS oNe WiTh BrItIsH aCcEnT]
I woke up today in a weird place! I had no idea where the hell am I. Everything was meaningless.
For a few hours I was trying to focus and remeber the last things before I pass out. But... NOTHING... 
"Where AM I?" I asked my self. No Answer.  I was tied up to a chair . I could feel an old wooden chair with uncomfotable noise. I tryed to get up but I felt pain in my leg. I felt like bleeding maybe. It didn't seem to be alot but it hurt. 
I wanted to shout and ask for help but with everything I've seen in my life, I knew it wasn't the best approach. 
When you're in a t
دانلود کامل انیمیشن سریالی One Piece وان پیس با زیرنویس فارسی
دانلود کامل انیمیشن وان پیس One Piece تمام قسمت ها + زیرنویس فارسی

بروزرسانی شده در تاریخ نوروز 1398

وان پیس One piece نام یک مانگای ژاپنی می باشد که توسط Eiichiro Oda نوشته شده است ، اودا یکی از نویسندگان محبوب و حرفه ای کشور ژاپن می باشد که سابقه خلق مانگاهای بسیاری نظیر Wanted! , Monsters را در کارنامه هنری خود دارد و برای تحریر این مانگاها موفق به کسب جوایز بسیاری نیز شده است . پس از موفقیت های بی نظیر ا
Paper Please is famous single player game that has been published for various platforms such as MacOS (OS X), Linux, Windows, iOS(iPad), PS Vita,…
How to Download & Install Papers, PleaseClick the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.Once Papers, Please is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to PaplePapePlease.v1.1.67-S.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR).Double click inside the Papers, Please folder and run the exe application.Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the

public void open(View view){
      AlertDialog.Builder alertDialogBuilder = new AlertDialog.Builder(this);
      alertDialogBuilder.setMessage("Are you sure,
         You wanted to make decision");
      alertDialogBuilder.setPositiveButton("yes",
         new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
         @Override
         public void onClick(DialogInterface arg0, int arg1) {
            Toast.makeText(MainActivity.this,"You clicked yes
               button",Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
         }
      });

alertDialogBuilder.setNegativeButton("No",new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
         Override
         public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int whi
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

param name="AutoStart" value="False">

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking
In 1922 , Albert Einstein was staying in a hotel in Tokyo. Without any money to tip a hotel deliveryman , he instead gave him a couple of notes on hotel stationery about happiness and success. While the man was probably unable to read the advice. he recognized their value and held on to them.In October of this year, the deliveryman’s nephew sold the notes for 1.3 million dollarOne note said: "Where there’s a will, there’s a way." The other said , "A calm and humble life will bring more happiness than the pursuit of success and the constant restlessness that comes with it." Multi-millionaire Mo Gawdat curiously came to a similar conclusion as Einstein after trying to find his own formula for happiness. On paper , his life ticked every box. He was a top Google executive. He lived i
همه انسانها جاه طلب هستند، ولی برخی حکومت ها، این جاه طلبی انها را عقیم می کنند! اما چون در جمهوری اسلامی، آزادی به معنی واقعی هست و کسی نمی تواند آن را عقیم کند، لذا همه مردم ایران می خواهند نفر اول باشند. کوچکترین کمبود را نمی پذیرند. امروز در جلسه مرجعیت رسانه، همه، از همه چیز انتقاد می کردند! ومی خواستند بهترین باشند. در حالیکه از نظر جایگاه، روز نامه همان روزنامه است نه صدا و سیما است، و نه رزسانه دیجیتال. حضرت علی ع می فرماید : رحمت خدا بر
What is the spriteAppearance of spriteIf you say and repeat La ilaha illallah so much to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallah this mention pressure on the sprite and you wake up while you are sleep you are not awake but alertThis mode has several characteristicsIf you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure you are in this modeIf there is Problem from distant times you discover itby observing your moods You understand the dimensions of your personalitythe words and the spiritual state of the words can be understoodthis happens 15 seconds after sleep and this is happening for few secondsIf you are tired or do not have a good place for sleep You better get into thisIf you think you are sleep or awake You wake upIf your sprite is released although duration is short your tiredn
بهترین ادکلن های مردانه

بهترین ادکلن مردانه باید ملاحظه با شرایط خاص و مناسبت های که در آن پوشیده می شود جفت شود.به عنوان مثال ادکلن هایی که روزانه برای محل کار میزنید باید با ادکلن هایی که در مراسم خاص میخواهید حضور پیدا کنید متفاوت باشد. پس در انتخاب خود به عنوان بهترین ادکلن دقت کافی را باید داشته باشید تا شیک و خاص به نظر برسید.ادکلن شما شخصیت شما را نشان میدهد. پس اگر مایل هستید با دنیای عطر و ادکلن های لاکچری بیشتر آشنا شوید خواندن این

The mountain begins with the first stone and man begins with the first suffering

A few days ago, I was reading about the epic of Gilgamesh. He was a hero in ancient Mesopotamian mythology who was two thirds divine and one third mortal and ruled with ruthlessness in Uruk. People of Uruk went to the gods and wanted them to create a strong man who can fight to Gilgamesh.
Gods created Enkidu from soil. Gilgamesh fell in love with Enkidu at the first fight. Gilgamesh and Enkido started to travel around the world and fought injustice. There is a long story here but I want to jump this part to receive the part that Enkido fell sleep for ever by commanding gods. On the other words, he died.
For the first time at his life, Gilgamesh was suffering. While he was tolerating the pain of Enki
Angela Merkel: All Gulf Nations, Iran, Turkey Must Work to Ease Qatar Crisis

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday she was concerned about the situation in Qatar, adding that all Gulf nations, and also Iran and Turkey, should work together to resolve the regional dispute.
Merkel, who was speaking in Mexico City alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, said it would be impossible to sort out the "very unsettling" situation unless all regional actors were involved. She added that it was vital the states of the Gulf Cooperation Council worked together to end the crisis.
"We have to see that the political solution of conflicts such as the situation in Syria, such as the situation in Libya or the situation in Iraq, won't happen if certain players are no longer even includ
پی نوشت تکمیل شد .

وقتی این هست اون نیست . وقتی اون هست این نیست .
وقتی " تو " هستی به تعادل می رسم !
به همین سادگی ...
نیستی پس همیشه نامتعادلم . انگاری گم شدم . گیجم . تمرکز ندارم . سالهاست ...حسابش را تو بهتر داری !

وقت هایی که احساس ضعف میکنم یا زیر بار مشکل یا مشکلات دارم له میشم (خیال کن که زیر یک پرس 50 تنی هستی under pressure ) دلم میخواد یک آغوش امن باشه و به جای اون 50 تن در حد یک کیلو  و توسط بازوهاش به بدنم فشار بیاره و 5000 تن احساس امنیت کنم  و رها بشم از
حالا که دانشگاه‌ بسته شده و ما همه به آرزوی خود رسیده‌ایم، روی این Bean bag chair لم داده‌ام و میخواهم اینقدر بنویسم که ذهنم آرام بگیرد. آنروز که پرسیدی «تو که کوانتوم دوست نداری چرا در این آزمایشگاه کار میکنی؟» اگر فکر می‌کردم جوابش برایت مهم است میگفتم که «Because I wanted a challange» و خب چالش حقیقتا این نبود که روی یک موضوعی کار کنم که علاقه‌ای بهش ندارم. یا حتی در آزمایشگاهی باشم که پمپ ِلعنتی ِVacuumش همیشه روشن است و عملا سالهاست روی سکوت را ندیده. چال
Click to view the Movies
Secrets Revealed
The Simpsons Cartoon Secrets
          corona    Trump         Freemasonry        10 Predictions
Trump's personality is such that he speaks easilyTrump's confession in creating ISIS by ObamaAl Saud's lactationWe all knew that the US military was in Syria to get the oilTrump's sexual personalityA secret agent named JimClaim about the Corona vaccineDisregard for Corona Trump may have been vaccinated
Obama is the founder of ISIS
sexual personality
             A friend named Jim1              A friend named Jim2
Disregard for Corona
American Records
American crimes are unique
Search American wars
In my opinion
anything can happen during the Gambler Trump presidency What was the benefit of killing Gen
مواد سخت و محکمی رو که با چگالی نه چندان زیادی اطرافشو فرا گرفتن، به سختی کنار میزنه. باید بیشتر تلاش کنه. باید به اون نور مذکور برسه. مذکور.به امید اون نور زنده ست اصلا. نوری که خیلی آنتایمه، خیلی منظم. 
بیشتر زور میزنه بیشتر تلاش میکنه. اما روند تکامل خودش رو تو این جریان حس نمیکنه.
کم کم دیگه حالش از این محیط اطرافش به هم میخوره. از این ظلمات... خیلی وقتا جا میزنه، تو تاریکی غرق میشه. تو خنکی خاک اطراف، که اتفاقا خیلی خوب بهش ساخته.
کم کم احساس ض
If you find it difficult to compose one, browse below many special and sincere romantic messages for your wife and send her the one that will talk straight to her heart!
40 Love Messages For Your Wife
♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.
♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life!
♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!

♥ I found my life’s true meaning because of you, since the day you married me. I love you my beautiful wife!
♥ You’ve made our house, our home and turned our relationship into a beautiful family!
♥ From the first day that I met you, I had this feeling for us. The feeling of peace and hap
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
In The Name of Allah
ZenUS
My newly born goddess[1] of union!

Episode 1
We were living in the God's mind
He remembered us and we were fashioned.
God pronounced us
and we came into being
in the figure of antonym words
so we are the earthly translations of supernal synonym words.
Though we were born in two separate beings,
We were created as one thing,
One heavenly soul in two earthly bodies.
Episode 2    
In our Kindergarten of Instincts
The other demigods
were playing unconsciously and cheerfully
While we were arrogantly dividing
the existence during a long destructive war
into two mental separate Worlds:
Hell and heaven
War and peace
Hate and love
richness and poverty
West and East
South and North
I and she
mine and hers….
All of the heroic parts for me, Zeus,
And the entire c
Ask a few people around you what digital marketing
is. Or ask them to explain how digital marketing works. Listen
to interesting answers! Some people try to get the definition at the same
time and deliver it, and some people are very comfortable saying that "I
think it's digital marketing!"
But if you tell those people that they may not have a place
to eat even if they do not exactly know what digital marketing is, they've been
working for years! Over the past few years, customer behavior has
undergone tremendous changes. Let me give you an example:
It was just a few days ago that one of my closest friends
had bought a pair of shoes and had the right to miss what was the
shoe! What strange to me was that this friend works in a restaurant and
works from 9 am to 9 pm. In fact, there
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
Investigative journalist Lee Smith, the author of the newly-released book ‘The Plot Against the President’, believes that the FBI’s operation ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ was actually designed to “assist” Hillary Clinton.
Speaking to Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Smith discussed the role of Stefan Halper in the Russiagate saga.
Halper, a White House aide-turned-Cambridge professor with close ties to the CIA and MI6, has been identified by several media outlets as an informant used by the FBI to find out if there were any links between the Trump campaign and Russia. Both Trump and Moscow have denied those claims, and a subsequent investigation by Special Counsel Mueller has failed to corroborate them as well.
At the behest of the bureau, Halper reportedly talked to several
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
برگزاری همایش حانه احزاب نشان داد که: کل احزاب جهان با شفاف سازی مخالف هستند، و می خواهند مثل دولت ها، همه تصمیم ها را در پشت در های بسته بگیرند! خبرنگاران را هم گزینشی دعوت کنند، تا فقط مصوبات آنها را اعلام کند! پس نتیجه می گیریم، دولت های آینده هم، با شفافیت مخالف بوده و بناچار، در دام فساد خواهند افتاد. براساس اعلام رسمی، جلسات خانه احزاب در سالن 600نفری وزارت کشور برگزار شد. ولی وقتی خبرنگاران مراجعه کردند، آنها را بیرون نموده و گفتند: فقط
ایران اسلامی با ایران ملی گراها تفاوت دارد! برای ملی گراها، مرز ایران همان است که انگلیس تعیین کرده! در دوران قاجار و پهلوی، قیچی برداشته و پرو بال آن را زده، و به شکل گربه در اورده است. در حالیکه ایران اسلامی، مرزهایش در افق ها است. حاوید الاثر حاح احمد متوسلیان، با لحن گلایه آمیزی گفت" خوب نگاه کن: آنجا انتهای افق است. من و تو باید پرچم خودمان را آنجا بزنیم؛ در انتهای افق. هر وقتی به آنجا رسیدی و: پرچم را کوبیدی بعد برو بگیر راحت بخواب" چرا که ا
بازی های موبایل

دو سیستم عامل معروف موبایلی اندروید و IOS می باشد که میلیون ها کاربر در دنیا از این دو سیستم عامل استفاده می کنند. طبق آمار سال ۱۳۹۷ تعداد کاربران گوشی های اندرویدی در دنیا حدود ۷۶ درصد و تعداد کاربران گوشی های iOS نیز حدود ۲۰ درصد بوده است. در ادامه قصد داریم جزئیات بیشتری در خصوص کاربران این دو سیستم عامل موبایلی ذکر کنیم.
به طور کلی گوشی های هوشمند یکی از دو سیستم عامل اندروید (Android) و آی او اس (iOS) را مورد استفاده قرار می دهند. س
Dubai permanent makeup:
One of the most favorite things among women is Dubai permanent makeup. Because it does not worry about the loss of facial, eyebrow, lip and ... makeup by taking a permanent quality makeup. Hence, we have decided to provide useful information on Dubai permanent makeup and our services in this area.
What is the reason we have Dubai permanent makeup offer?
Dubai permanent Makeup  is a method of correcting defects and irregularities that are not just physical beautification, but as the clients themselves claim creates internal changes, restoring self-esteem and vitality as well.
The technique itself can be done manually or with a machine, by introducing the pigment under the surface layer of the skin.
This way makeup becomes temporary.
The goal is to achieve a beautifu
دانلود آهنگ جدید Ed Sheeran و Eminem و 50 Cent با نام Remember The Name با کیفیت عالی 320 به همراه متن

لینک دانلود آهنگ با کیفیت 320

متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1: Ed Sheeran]
Yeah, I was born a misfit, grew up ten miles from the town of Ipswich
Wanted to make it big, I wished it to existence
I never was a sick kid, always dismissed quick
Sticked to singing, stop rappin' like it's Christmas
And if you're talkin' money, then my conversation shiftin'
My dreams are bigger than just bein' on a rich list
Might be insanity, but people call it "gifted"
My face is goin' numb from the shit the stuff is mixed with
Watch how the lyrics in the songs might get twisted
My wife wears red, but looks better without the lipstick
I'm a private gu
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the

Schlepping an incredible substance into a bag and conveying it from one , and don't give anybody a chance to disclose to you generally.
  Explorers know it's never entirely as alluring as your occupant Instagram-travel-blogger influences it to appear, yet certain instruments and adornments help make the procedure a mess more productive and classy.
  This is the place Mon purse comes in. A woman startup decorating the bags of jetsetters around the world, they make excellent, travel extras with customisation choices like monogramming and hand-painting. Their ethos is to make extravagance speculation pieces with reasonable sticker prices that convey a start of something uncommon to the consistently, and that is certainly something we can get behind.
offer professional servic

A company sustainability way of thinking is actually a important precursor to establishing a sustainable company. In almost any firm, management's values, beliefs and assumptions identify the strategic and operational priorities with the corporation. A sustainability mentality incorporates both equally express and implicit assumptions in regards to the administration of ecological, social and economic capital. Controlling for sustainability demands knowledge these assumptions, evaluating their validity and usefulness and reducing cognitive dissonance by creating a unified worldview.
Corporate conscience, Corporate citizenship, or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) are the different names of the same concept in the world of business.
Running ecological capital oManagement's assumpti
permanent makeup Dubai:
One of the most favorite things among women is permanent makeup Dubai. Because it does not worry about the loss of facial, eyebrows, lips and ... makeup by taking a permanent makeup Dubai. Hence, we have decided to provide useful information in Dubai permanent makeup and our services in this area.
Types of services to be used in permanent makeup  Dubai:
As we mentioned, Dubai permanent make-up is a new and highly specialized method that will increase the quality of work.
Hence, in this section, we are going to describe the types of services that are offered to you by our customers in a permanent arrangement.
Dubai Permanent eye makeup:
With Dubai micropigmentation, you can have a permanent eye makeup.
Micropigmentation is done on the eyelid and can be used to make

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها