نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

wonderful experience

Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
Wonderful Experience
i was so busy to write about my trip to iran. i visited iran on december 2018.
uppersia company is definitely one of the best travel company for american to visit iran.As an american traveler i was incredibly fortunate to have seyed ali mohmmad hosseini as our tour guide for a week trip to .
This was my first trip to iran, and one of the best vacations i have ever had! i decided to choose uppersia company and i saw their good feedbacks.
Mahnaz was responding fast and very helpful.Ali was very knowledgeable with regard to the history of the area. i learned so much from him, and he was very patient with my many questions!
i saw many fabulous sights that i felt i was living during old persia.
my visit to persepolis was magical, just as he said it would be. He knew the bes
Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp 1982,BluRay,VHSRip,انیمیشن ژاپنی,خانوادگی,دانلود انیمیشن Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp 1982,دانلود رایگان,دانلود کارتون جدید,دانلود مستقیم انیمیشن Aladdin to Mahou no Lamp 1982,دوبله انگلیسی,دوبله فارسی,علاء الدین,علاءالدین و جراغ جادو,
ادامه مطلب
memorable trip
Thanks to Uppersia company for planning a wonderful 12 days trip in iran.
Mahnaz was excellent for the beginning;answering each questions with timely responses via email.
our drivers and the guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini were excellent and expert.
ali was so kind,well experience and his english was perfect. he was very informed about the history of iran and provided us good insight about iran and its rich history.
uppersia company team are very professional and they planned all the trips with excellent services .
i would certainly recommend them to every one they like to have different experience about iran.
memorable trip
Thanks to Uppersia company for planning a wonderful 12 days trip in iran.
Mahnaz was excellent for the beginning;answering each questions with timely responses via email.
our drivers and the guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini were excellent and expert.
ali was so kind,well experience and his english was perfect. he was very informed about the history of iran and provided us good insight about iran and its rich history.
uppersia company team are very professional and they planned all the trips with excellent services .
i would certainly recommend them to every one they like to have different experience about iran.
کتاب Leadership Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
کتاب Leadership Enhancing the Lessons of Experience از منابع اصلی دانشگاهی برای رهبری در شرکت ها و سازمان ها می باشد که کلیه موضوعات و سرفصل های موضوع رهبری را پوشش می دهد. کتاب Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience از انتشارات McGrawHill یکی از کتاب های اصلی رشته MBA است که در اکثر ...
Artist: Momoland | Music Name: Wonderful Love | Genre: Pop | Released: 2018 | Album: GREAT! | Momoland – Wonderful Love

هنرمند: مومولند | نام موزیک: عشق شگفت‌انگیز | سبک: پاپ | تاریخ انتشار: 2018 | ملیت: کره جنوبی
دانلود آهنگ کره ای گروه (مومولند) Momoland با نام (عشق شگفت‌انگیز) Wonderful Love
ادامه مطلب
Soudabeh:In order to perform Khair (good deed) we need two helpers: one helper  for abandoning  the act ( the act which God doesn't like it) and the other  helper for committing the act.  So a helper that  holds you  ( from  committing sin)  and the other helper leads you forward ( to do Khair). Hazrat  asks for curtsey  without  punishment,  no bitter experience in order  to understand the right way, Note: bitter experience teaches  curtsey to the person. She demands reward without disaster (  without suffering  a bitter experience). Rewards means that a person who has a deed and  feels dignified through that act.
دانلود آهنگ جدید مجتبی شاه علی به نام عشق فوق العاده
Текст песни Wonderful Love Mojtaba Shahali
تو همونی که دلم میخواد دنیامو باهاش نصف کنمТы тот, кто хочет разрезать мой мир пополам
یجوری نگام میکنی دلش میلرزه آدم Ты выглядишь как я дрожу
آره میگم که همه بدونن توی عشق فوق العادم

ادامه مطلب
What a sad story.
10 days ago, a group of young people ended my wonderful journey in Iran in a brutal way. While camping at the Caspian Sea I was heavily beaten up and robbed.
My yaw was fractured and my face also. After surgery my mouth got screwed up in steel. This will take at least one month to be cured.
That night I wanted to publish a text about what marks living 4 Months on the road had left on me and on the world around me.
I changed in so many ways and now especially one thing I need to declare: This incident didn't change nothing within me.
I won't let the incredible time I had with all the fantastic people being abused by the selfish ambitions of group of young criminals. I never could allow this project, which you all are part of in some way being affected by such primitive beh
+Hello, I'm P calling from G, can I speak to Mr.X? 
-Hello P! I'm gonna put you through.
ding. 
-Hello, it's X. 
+(WowwwwW)!  hello X! it's P calling from G, I wanted to check that you received my mail abt the Y request...
-yeah hellooo P ! I recieved and I'm gonna answer by Friday. 
+Thanks.
(you have wonderful voice by the way. like voodooist in the deep of jungle! like a laughing sculpture in a closed museum! like... like a god, chasing a dead! )
+Bye!
and I hung up, thinking what would happen if I told all of this? 
but really, very catching voice. I'll save him on my phone as "Mr. Voodoo"
Fabulous experience with Uppersia company
we were 4 people in our tour and we asked mahnaz to conduct this tour on exclusively private basis. we Enjoyed a great experience, being safely driven around. our tour was mainly exploring the highlights of Iran. Our tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fabulous, informative, friendly and caring. Ali took us to some really interesting places and gave us context by explaining the meaning or history behind them. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. It really felt like we got off the beaten track a little and experienced some unique places in Iran.Would definitely highly recommend Uppersia as they made our tour hassle free and nice way of seeing parts of Iran. The tour was reasonably priced and very flexible.
Fabulous experience with Uppersia company
we were 4 people in our tour and we asked mahnaz to conduct this tour on exclusively private basis. we Enjoyed a great experience, being safely driven around. our tour was mainly exploring the highlights of Iran. Our tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fabulous, informative, friendly and caring. Ali took us to some really interesting places and gave us context by explaining the meaning or history behind them. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. It really felt like we got off the beaten track a little and experienced some unique places in Iran.Would definitely highly recommend Uppersia as they made our tour hassle free and nice way of seeing parts of Iran. The tour was reasonably priced and very flexible.
Amazing 18-day trip!

I just had a wonderful 18-day tour of Iran through Uppersia! My guide, Seyed Ali Mohammed Hosseini was kind, highly informative and willing to go beyond duty in accomodating me. He even helped me to improve my Farsi! Our drivers, Alireza and Milad, were also excellent! I also think that Alireza will make a fine tour guide, asis his aspiration. I wish Alireza, Ali Mohammed and Milad well and am glad that I chose to take my trip through Uppersia.
Date of experience: August 2019
Amazing 18-day trip!

I just had a wonderful 18-day tour of Iran through Uppersia! My guide, Seyed Ali Mohammed Hosseini was kind, highly informative and willing to go beyond duty in accomodating me. He even helped me to improve my Farsi! Our drivers, Alireza and Milad, were also excellent! I also think that Alireza will make a fine tour guide, asis his aspiration. I wish Alireza, Ali Mohammed and Milad well and am glad that I chose to take my trip through Uppersia.
Date of experience: August 2019
دانلود سریال Beautiful Love Wonderful Life

نام ها: عشق زیباست ، زندگی فوق العاده است
محصول: 2019 کره جنوبی از شبکه KBS2
ژانر: عاشقانه | کمدی | درام | خانوادگی
تاریخ پخش: 06 مهر 1398 – Sep 28, 2019
قسمت ها: 100
روزهای پخش: شنبه و یک شنبه ها
مدت زمان: 40 دقیقه
وضعیت: در حال پخش 
بازیگران:
Jo Yoon Hee – Oh Min Suk
قسمت 84-83 اضافه شد.
زیرنویس فارسی قسمت 84-83 اضافه شد.
ادامه مطلب
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
The Silk Road
My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-d
زنگ زد : داریم میریم کربلا سه شنبه صبح هفته آینده سه شنبه برمیگردیم ، ۲۹ ام هم ولیمه ست هم یه عروسی :)
و من نمیدونستم بعد  از ذوقِ شنیدنِ اسم کربلا گریه کنم یا حسادت کنم؟حسود بودن کارِ خوبی نیست الهی به سلامت برن و برگردن :)
آقا میطلبی؟
تو اوجِ ناراحتی من بخاطرِ پنج شنبه خبر به این خوبی نشونه نیست؟هست:)
هم کربلا به یادتِ ، هم یه عروسی بدونِ گناهِ :) 
خوشبختِ عالم بشی معلم جان:) معلمی که بخاطر استرس من از ۹ صبح تا ۳ بعداظهر کل ریاضی ۳ رو جمع کردو یه ن
شنبه ی این هفته ، 29 دی ماه ، میلاد فرهاد مهراد بود . بهانه ای بود برای مرور صدایش ، و چقدر چسبید ! مستقیم به سراغ اجراهای کنسرت آمریکا رفتم و در " جمعه " سوت زدم ، به " آینه " نگاه کردم و با لبی خسته از خودم پرسیدم : "این غریبه کیه ..." ، از صبح آن شنبه نالیدم که " روز بدی بود ... " ؛ یاد آن شبی افتادم که در یک راه خلوت ، با صدای بلند می خواندم " از صدا افتاده تار و کمونچه ... " و فهمیدم عابری هم این خلوت و سکوت کوچه را با من سهیم است و صدایم را پایین آوردم و زمزمه
English | 2014 | ISBN: 3038215120, 3038212067 | 112 Pages | PDF | 4 MB
There is a growing awareness of the atmospheric dimensions of architecture in contemporary architectural practice as well as in social and architectural theory. Architectural Atmospheres provides a pointed, programmatic discussion of this atmospheric turn. The book is essential reading for architects, planners, and social theorists who take an interest in how we experience architecture and in how to improve architectural and urban design.
برای خرید این کتاب از طریق همین لینک وارد صفحه فروشگاه ما شوید.
لینک فروشگاه پیشرونوین ایران
محصولات ویژه دیجی کالا با تخفیف ویژه همین الان از طریق همین لینک
چیزهایی که یک پدر باید به پسرش بگوید.
در گیرودار هزاران هزار مشکل مالی که خانواده‌ها با آن دست به گریبان هستند، پدر تبدیل به فردی شده که وظیفه‌اش تامین مایحتاج اعضای خانواده است. هر چقدر پدر از خانه و خانواده دورتر می‌شود نقش مادر در تربیت فرزند پررنگ‌تر می‌شود.
ادامه مطلب
مجله اینترنتی چفچفک :امروزه اینترنت و رسانه‌ های اجتماعی، دنیا را قابل دسترس‌تر کرده اند. اکنون تنها کاری که باید انجام دهیم این است که گوشی را برداریم و از چیز‌های خارق‌ العاده عکس بگیریم. یادتان باشد چیز‌های جالب را هر جایی می‌توان پیدا کرد، حتی در جا‌های عادی مثل آشپزخانه یا باغچه. در این مطلب تصاویری می‌بینید که بار دیگر به ما ثابت می‌کنند این دنیا چقدر تماشایی است و چقدر مراقبت از آن اهمیت دارد.
برخی از جوی‌های کنار خیابان در ژاپ
Hey all friends who are reading this letter, i have made one brilliant decision; i'm going to start letter series for improving my writing skill and on the other hand if god wills it, we'll be able to have good & useful times together so as a wonderful 1st episode i wanna write about humans with colorful masks which cover up their faces.You see lots of people who are showing off for presenting themself as a logical carizmatic person! Yeah,exactly the thing what is in your mind, imagin that 100 times you were watching The insane people that they were treating each other like a trash but maybe less maybe more!
ادامه مطلب
https://superconference.marist.edu/web/ericwillson/home/-/blogs/what-is-kitfo- 
https://music.swau.edu/web/erichamm/home/-/blogs/belyashi-as-my-first-cooking-experience 

Ethiopia is a landlocked country in Africa. With 100 million people, it is Africa's second most populous country and the 10th largest in Africa. Its capital is Addis Ababa.
 Ethiopia is one of the oldest independent countries in Africa and one of the oldest in the world. It was the second country after Armenia to declare Christianity its official religion.
Ethiopia's population is very diverse. Most people's language is Sami or Gashi. The Ethiopian, Amhara and Tigrai form more than three-quarters of the population, but live in more than  80 different ethnic groups in Ethiopia. The population of some of these groups
سلام ! خلاصه بگیم پاورپوینت درس دوم زبان دهم چی داره :
43 صفحه پاورپوینت طراحی شده با کیفیت
رنگ آبی و مشکی آرام بخش و استفاده از فونت های زیبا
پوشش بخش های Are you ready ?!?
Match the pictures with the words.
Conversation
Answer the following questions orally
New words and New Expressions
Read ! Practice ! Practice ! Practice !
Blooad is a wonderful liquid
Reading …
CHOOS THE BEST ANSWER
TRUE ? !? FALSE
و …
منطبق بر کتاب درسی !
چند نمونه تصویر از پاورپوینت درس دوم زبان دهم ببینید تا بیشتر با این پاورپوینت آشنا بشین !منبع :
snappclass.ir/پاورپوینت-درس-دوم-زبا
PicsArt Photo Studio Full 12.3.4 Apk Premium Unlocked + Mod for android

PicsArt Photo Studio Full 12.3.4 Apk Premium Unlocked + Mod for android
PicsArt Apk is a photography app for android
PicsArt is an app that lets you edit your pictures in many different ways.
PicsArt Apk is the best, most comprehensive, most powerful and most
popular photo editor application for android that downloaded more than
70 million times, with a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 in Play Store, is the
most beloved photojournalist. And by installing it on your smartphone
you can bring a fantastic photo studio to your Android device. And with
the unique tools provided, you will have the experience of working with
the best and most complete photo editor. This app gives you all the
16 days iran tour with uppersia company and seyed ali mohammad hosseini

Our trip with seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fantastic. He was the perfect guide: helpful, polite, well informed and responded to our every need.We had a wonderful introduction to this marvelous country.Ali and our perfect driver Milad took us to the ancient site of Persepolis and the other sites of Shiraz and Kerman, the Persian gardens, the Kalout desert, a caravansarai, fantastic mosques and palaces in Eshfahan Kashan and Tehran.Ali guided us to restaurants that served vegetarian food, and shopping for special items.We will definitely use Uppersia and Ali for our next trip to Iran.
16 days iran tour with uppersia company and seyed ali mohammad hosseini

Our trip with seyed ali mohammad hosseini was fantastic. He was the perfect guide: helpful, polite, well informed and responded to our every need.We had a wonderful introduction to this marvelous country.Ali and our perfect driver Milad took us to the ancient site of Persepolis and the other sites of Shiraz and Kerman, the Persian gardens, the Kalout desert, a caravansarai, fantastic mosques and palaces in Eshfahan Kashan and Tehran.Ali guided us to restaurants that served vegetarian food, and shopping for special items.We will definitely use Uppersia and Ali for our next trip to Iran.
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and sexual and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has less to do with the opposite sexIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cause access becomes easier
Appe
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
What is the sprite
Proof of sprite
We feel the need Because for need is there one thingwhere is the need of God and emotional and attentional needsThere is no Time and destruction for the spirit and it makes the spirit different from other thingspersons says problems and looking for a treatment for something from years agoor arrest of offender even after years of changing human chemical moleculesor some predict some things from the future or something they haven't seenor spiritual needs are not wasted like physical needs Which may not be compensatedor the law of attraction that says whatever you think is happeningor looking for someone to marry who has never had a relationship That's not to say a bad relationshipIn fact, physical and Spiritual needs were merged and access to the spirit cau
Hi, little sis. what's up?
Enjoying the so-called "holidays"?
As you probably know, I'm writing this text of mine, to congratulate my precious sister on her birthday :)
These couple of days, I've been thinking about what I should write, but, well, nothing thrilling came to mind. Guess I'll just pour out my thoughts, hoping it won't result in a mess :P
You know, whenever we visit Urmia, I always listen to a certain list of songs, so everytime I hear those songs, I'm reminded of you and our beautiful memories. Lately I've been listening to that certain list, times after times and it made me quite, ... happy :D
I think I've been truly lucky to have such a great time and I'm really thankful to you, the very person who let me enjoy such a wonderful childhood, and not only my childhood
Bakhtar Ghir Companys owner of a Gilsonite Mine and founded its bitumen refinery factory in west of Iran (Kermanshah). The factory was established in 2006 in a 20.000 square meter with the capacity of production of 200.000 MT annually and 20.000 MT per month to assume the responsibilities of its predecessor. We have a history and experience dating back for more than 20 years.
Range of Products:
Our products include Gilsonite, bitumen, wax and different lubricants, coat, cutbacks, emulsion bitumen, RPO, Blown Bitumen, Blown Asphalt
All types of bituminous products including penetration bitumen 60/70 and bitumen 80/100, oxidized bitumen like bitumen 115/15 and bitumen 85/25, emulsion bitumen grade bitumen SS1 and cutback bitumen in various ranges like bitumen mc30 and bitumen
BakhtarGhir Companyis owner of a Gilsonite Mine and founded its bitumen refinery factory in west of Iran (Kermanshah). The factory was established in 2006 in a 20.000 square meter with the capacity of production of 200.000 MT annually and 20.000 MT per month to assume the responsibilities of its predecessor. We have a history and experience dating back for more than 20 years.
Range of Products:
Our products include Gilsonite, bitumen, wax and different lubricants, coat, cutbacks, emulsion bitumen, RPO, Blown Bitumen, Blown Asphalt
All types of bituminous products including penetration bitumen 60/70 and bitumen 80/100, oxidized bitumen like bitumen 115/15 and bitumen 85/25, emulsion bitumen grade bitumen SS1 and cutback bitumen in various ranges like bitumen mc30 and bitumen
I also said that in order to succeed in the field of modern
business, you must get to digital marketing. But what I did not say is
that digital marketing is a very broad field (not one thing). In
fact, digital marketing consists of several elements. So, if you know
these elements, you have in fact learned digital marketing.
In this section, we will explain all the important elements
and areas of targeted
email marketing to you in a concise and useful way.
Marketing website
First, a successful digital marketing strategy starts with a
beautiful and optimal website! The first interaction that users have with
you is your website. No longer on a website like old businesses, you cannot
sell a beautiful, fatty shopper to attract a customer! So, you must make
sure that your customer attract
Have you experienced those vacations that you’ll remember forever? They leave a sweet memory in our minds or a visible trace on our personality. We might think about them for days after our journey. Sometimes, traveling can shift our lifestyles. We want to organize Iran tours that will do all those things for you!On our tours to Iran, we’ll take you to all the essential places, hidden gems, and bring forth a diverse ray of activities that connect with your personality. However, we don’t think that’s enough. We want you to touch what’s under the skin of this land and feel the atmosphere with all your heart. Our Iran tours are intended to bring forward an experience so precious that you won’t have any other way to gain what you get from your Iran tour package. We want you to hear
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.

uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!
they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 

although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.

The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.
Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 

Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experien
As an american travler it is not easy to travel to iran on your own so you need one travel company to arrange every thing for you.
uppersia did it for me, What an amazing company!they are so Friendly, quick respond and had great communication you don't have to chase them, they contact you prior you booking to provide more information about you trip. 
although my trip was short but Loved the experiences I had with them.
The trip started with a great pickup service from airport, where  i met my  tour guide seyed ali mohammad hosseini.Ali was really professional, kind,informative,polite and patient. 
Everything was planned perfectly. i had a great time doing this trip and i also take a lot of memories home because ali took amazing pictures of me . Thank you for this experience ! 
I would
شما با اجاره آپارتمان مبله سعادت آباد تهران میتوانید از امکانات خوب این سوئیت مبله غرب تهران استفاده کنید.این سوئیت مبله دارای ویوبسیار زیبا ازشهر در برج نوساز (طبقه هشتم ساختمان) قرار دارد.فاصله این آپارتمان مبله غرب تهران تا میدان کتاب کمتر از5دقیقه باماشین است
این آپارتمان مبله شمال تهران در سعادت آباد(میدان کتاب،فرحزادی شمال) قرار دارد.متراژ این آپارتمان مبله تهران 75متر و دارای دو اتاق خواب می باشد.دراتاق خواب های این منزل مبله تهران

Why Rhinoplasty in Iran?
We have the best plastic surgeons in Iran who are highly efficient and have high experience in cosmetic surgery. We are therefore ready to meet all medical needs in Iran for foreign customers from all over the world with free medical consultation service. The rhinoplasty surgeons in Iran is characterized by having excellent experience and excellence in the field of surgery and beauty and the doctor and medical staff to give the patient the beautiful natural appearance.
Examples of Rhinoplasty Before and After Photos in Iran

What Lifestyle Changes Are Necessary After Weight Loss procedures?
Over time, some people regain weight despite bariatric surgery. Some eat high-calorie or high-fat foods instead of healthy foods — and eat them too often. Some people rely on “soft meals” such as ice cream and milk shakes.

The body itself may change over time, too, leading to weight gain. The digestive tract might begin absorbing more calories. Even the size of your surgical stomach can expand gradually over time.
To keep the weight off, you need to work at it. Here are some tips:

Eat very small meals. Adapting to small meals is challenging but necessary. Eat small amounts of food slowly, chew well, and eat lots of protein.
Make nutrition a priority. You must make the foods you eat count. Good nutrition is cr
Real Racing 3 7.5.0 APK + Mod (Money,Gold,Unlocked) for Android
Real Racing 3 APK + Mod Is a racing game .
Download Real Racing 3 APK + Data (Aderno,Mali,Tegra,PowerVr) + Mod (unlimited Money,Unlocked) APK from RevDl With Direct Link .
Have you ever experience the biggest car racing ? Real Racing 3 is always receiving support for new devices and you can play it on your android device . If you want , you can play it with your friend . choose your car and start racing .
we prepared Real Racing 3 apk for Adreno , Tegra , Mali , PowerVr.
also you can download data for Tegra , Adreno , Mali , PowerVr.
Welcome to the definitive racing experience for everyone, everywhere.
Mod :
Unlimited Gold “Increase”
Unlimited R$ “Increase”
Unlock All Cars
Unlock All Decals
Unlock All paints
Unlock A
DIVE INTO TAMRIEL'S DUNGEONS FOR BIG REWARDS
The #10MillionStories in-game dungeon event begins November 30 at 15:00 GMT and lasts until December 6 at 15:00 GMT, and it is open to everybody who plays The Elder Scrolls Online. To participate, complete a random dungeon via the Dungeon Finder (Normal or Veteran) to earn a Mysterious Reward Box. (You can obtain one Mysterious Reward Box per character per day.)
Mysterious Reward Boxes contain a variety of in-game rewards, such as Dye Stamps, Crown Repair Kits, or Crown Mimic Stones. They also contain rarer rewards, ranging from in-game valuables like Treasure Maps, Transmute Crystals, or Crown Experience Scrolls – or, rarely, a Costume, Pet, or even a Mount from a curated selection of both past and brand-new Crown Store collectibles.
You can

جایگاه اول تجربه برند از آن کیست؟

یکی از مهمترین رتبه‌بندی‌ها انتخاب برند بر اساس تجربه مصرف کننده consumer experience است چیزی که تاکنون به آن توجهی نشده بود یا حداقل فهرستی براساس آن ارائه نشده بود. مطمئناً این که مشتریان از کدام برندها بیشترین رضایتمندی را دارند برای هر شخص و هر کسب و کاری پر اهمیت است.
براساس گزارش جدیدی که توسط موسسه Group XP منتشر شده است برند پمپرز Pampers توانسته است رتبه اول تجربه برند Brand Experience را از آن خود کند.
گزارش موسسه Group
از اولین باری که تصمیم گرفتم رانندگی یاد بگیرم و داشتیم با آقای برادر پرواز می‌کردیم :)) تا خود امروز نزدیک به دو سال می‌گذره که دیگه جرئت نکردم تصمیمم رو به عمل برسونم ولی خب امروز با یه حالت اجبار ریز ترسم رو زیرپا گذاشتم و می‌تونم بگم یاد گرفتم :)) یه سوال خیلی مهمی که توی ذهنمه اینه که فقط منم که معتقدم"کلاچ" به شدت مزخرفه و باید حذف شه یا همه این‌طورین؟ :))
ولی داشتم فکر می‌کردم اگر بخواد همزمان تمرکزم روی آینه‌ی جلو/بغل/پیدا کردن چیز میزا
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
Chinese Wholesaler Toyota Tesla Screen Audio System Prado 2013-2016 
. Compatible Vehicles: Toyota Prado 2013-2016. 12.1-inch Smart touch screen, easy to operate.. Touch Screen Type: vertical screen/tesla screen. Original Design, Originally Integrated. High Transmittance & Anti-dazzle Touch Screen. Screen Mirroring Function for Smartphone Entertainment Sharing. Steering Wheel Control Ready. Elaborate Design in Every Detail. Quicker & Smoother. Navigation & Entertainment. Bluetooth. External Accessories to Perfect Your User Experience. Other Features that Enrich your In-Car Entertainment

File Management

File copy and detection
Yes

Android Apps Installation
Yes

Main Functions
Support download, install and delete over thousands of android apps

Official Software Edit
Su
Roses, the queen of flowers and the flower that we all cherish. This magnificent one is the symbol of love, beauty, and happiness. So when you gift a bouquet of roses to your loved ones, did you know that this flower is packed with loads of natural goodness other than its beauty? If not, it’s time to know everything.
So how to turn this lovely roses into a delicious tea?
Our divine roses are originated in renowned Rose Valley of Bulgaria and are organically grown to make sure it is a safe product to consume.  This valley is famous for its rose cultivations that go back to centuries and the roses are appreciated and celebrated every year. 
When it comes to preparation, the fresh buds are simply dehydrated to make rosebud tisanes, and the organic rosebuds tea are free from any artificia
Homira Parsa  attorney at law & legal advisor ,iranian lawyer with years of experience in law and litigation, is ready to respond to and cooperate with, and to represent, in all areas of legal, criminal, family law. It is hoped that by visiting and trusting our law office you will reduce the burden of your legal problems with proper follow-up.Contact us to book a legal consultation or file a referral:
Failure was the scariest monster in my life I have tried to keepmyself far far away from him, but I have encountered that many times. In my studies, relationships, etc. Now I understand that there is no way toescape from him. It’s hard to keep walking on the road of life when I feel a Goblin is on your shoulder, I can feel his weight, hear his voice which has paralyzed our hopes many times. 
You know, in these situations people can’t make a plan for their future, just want others to leave them, stay in bed for the whole day and wait to a better day that doesn't exist. they want to believe that everything will fine but they can't.
Honestly, the Goblin was on our shoulders from the first day of life and will stay to last. Goblin is fat now and has collected many golds.
Remember that Rom
Piarom Dates
Piarom Date is one of the Iranian Dates Production.
Piarom is known in the world as Maryami dates.
because of the extraordinary taste in the country of Iran, There is also a lot of consumption in the world.
You can also take a look at Piraom Dates Price.
The origin of Piarom Dates
Piarom dates are cultivated in southern Iran and in the province of hormozgan.
This date in the city of HajiAbad, the northernmost state of hormozgan province, is cultivated with unique conditions.
Piarom dates are cultivated as Mazafati dates in a limited area and does not grow throughout the country.
The city of HajiAbad has also been able to make a global reputation as a result of the date.
In the city of HajiAbad and in different parts of the city, as well as surrounding areas, Piarom grows, w
English | ISBN: 111916771X | 2018 | 432 Pages | PDF | 15 MB
The revised and updated second edition of Introduction to Cities explores why cities are such a vital part of the human experience and how they shape our everyday lives. Written in engaging and accessible terms, Introduction to Cities examines the study of cities through two central concepts: that cities are places, where people live, form communities, and establish their own identities, and that they are spaces, such as the inner city and the suburb, that offer a way to configure and shape the material world and natural environment.Introduction to Cities covers the theory of cities from an historical perspective right through to the most recent theoretical developments. The authors offer a balanced account of life in cities and e
به تلخی ادکلنش فکر می‌کردم. به ته‌ریشش که بلندتر شده‌بود و از بوری درآمده‌بود. به سیبیلش که هنوز بور بود و پیش هم‌اتاقی‌ام از دهنم دررفت که تضاد جالبی دارد ریش و سیبیلش. گفت "دیوانه‌ای تو!"
لبخند زدم.
قبلا هم گفته‌بود که تکلیفم با خودم مشخص نیست، معلوم نیست ازش خوشم می‌آید یا بدم. روشن بود. خوشم می‌آمد. آن اراجیف را می‌بافم که فکر نکنند عاشقش شده‌ام. که نشده‌ام، اما دوست دارم دوستم داشته‌باشد.
خوابیدم. گوشی را سایلنت کردم و خوابیدم. نمی
#بزرگان_و_نامداران_باران_زهی_بادینی_رِند
از راست به چپ:
زنده یاد جناب زرافشان باران زهی(بادینی رِند) فرزند زنده یاد جناب سردار افغان خان باران زهی(بادینی رِند).
زنده یاد جناب کدخدانظرخان باران زهی(بادینی رِند) فرزند زنده یاد جناب علیخان باران زهی(بادینی رِند).
زنده یاد جناب سردار رسول خان باران زهی(بادینی رِند) فرزند ارشد زنده یاد جناب افغان خان باران زهی(بادینی رِند) که جانشین پدر شدند و سرداری قومش را بعهده داشت. 
جناب سعیدخان باران زهی (باد
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl
Great Week in Tehran!I, an American (went on a weeklong tour of Tehran with my British friend. UpPersia, office manager Mahnaz, and our guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini were nothing short of great!When I first planned my trip, I wanted to do a custom trip. Mahnaz responded right away with a proposed itinerary and price quote. He also guided me through the visa process, and I got my authorization code with plenty of time to spare.The tour was great. We got to do almost everything we had planned on our itinerary, plus a few unplanned things. Ali was very flexible as a guide. Despite some restrictions on American and British tourists in Iran, we were free to do what we wanted. Ali was a great guide. He speaks great English and is very fun to be around. He was also extremely friendly, not onl

بسیاری از انسان ها تجربه شگفت انگیزی داشته اند که از آن به “تجربه نزدیک به مرگ”  یا Near Death Experience یا به طور خلاصه NDE نام برده می شود. شاید خود شما هم چنین تجربه ای داشته اید و نتوانسته اید برای علت واقعی یا چگونگی رخ دادن این حالت دلیلی علمی و قانع کننده پیدا کنید.

بنا به نوع اعتقاد و باورهای مذهبی یا دیدگاه علمی و یا هر دو با هم، هر شخصی این رخداد را به چیزهایی ربط می دهد مانند روح، رها شدن هورمون های شادی بخش در بدن، پای گذاشتن در جهان پس از م
ui و ux دو موضوع بسیار مهم در طراحی و برنامه نویسی وب سایت هستند که مکمل همدیگر هستند . یعنی اگر در کنار هم باشند نتیجه ای که مد نظر ما است را ایجاد خواهد کرد .

UX
UX در حقیقت مخفف عبارت User experience deisgn می باشد که به معنی طراحی تجربه کاربری می باشد. UX فرآیند ایجاد تغیراتی در صفحه سایت یا هر ابزار شما می باشد که تجربیات معقول و خوب و مرتبط با حوزه کاری را کاربران ایجاد می کند. این طراحی شامل کل روند طراحی سایت تا فروش محصول می باشد که از جمله جنبه های آن م
Read Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World Light Novel :

The world’s largest VRMMO, Conviction, was almost like a second world for humanity. It had integrated itself into the real world’s economy, with both corporations and individuals seeking their fortunes through the game.
In this game, Nie Yan prided himself in his Level 180 Thief. He could barely be considered among the top experts in the game. Though, that was the only thing he could take pride in. He was penniless and unable to advance in life; a situation he was forced into by the enemy of his father. If it weren’t for the little money he made by selling off items in Conviction, he would’ve barely been able to eat. In the end, he chose to settle his matters once and for all. He assassinated his father’s enemy. He l
Atlas Stone are  50 years of “experience” in decorative and structural stone processing in Iran.
Which stones do we supply?
As for the stones, we can supply you varieties of Travertines, Marbles, Granites and Onyx. All can be supplied in blocks, Slabs and tiles in a very standard export scales.
How about the Logistics?
As for the logistics, we have an excellent logistic team to take care of Sea and Road transportation. Even when the term of contract is FOB where we have no responsibility for the carriage, we still help our customers in order to choose the best companies and best rates for transportation.

What is the Export Management Company?
Exports management companies are completely independent companies that act as export sales departments for manufacturers. The commitme

If only certain competitors can outperform their search rankings and the rankings of other competitors are not changing, it may be simply overtaken by the competitor ’s SEO performance. Examine the status of links and content on competing sites that have risen in ranking and examine the factors that have resulted in good results from targeted web traffic competing sites. And incorporate those factors into your content marketing strategy.
Check for new links
Check Ahrefs to see if competitors are getting new backlinks that boost their rankings. If a competing site gets a useful link, look for ways to get that link on your website. The Everest method mentioned above is effective.
Investigate content changes
Investigate what changes the competitor has made to the content. Compare the
به نام پروردگار تجربه
همیشه فکر می کردم که اگه کسی در حقم بی انصافی کرده باشه یا دلم رو شکونده باشه همیچ وقت نمی تونم ببخشمش. اما وقتی کمی بزرگتر شدم دیدم که باید دلی اندازه ی دریا داشته باشم تا بتونم راحت زندگی کنم و
ادامه مطلب
یادگیری عمیق نوعی از یادگیری ماشین و هوش مصنوعی است که در واقع از روشی که ذهن انسان برای یادگیری موضوع خاصی به کار می گیرد، تقلید می کند. این نوع از یادگیری یکی از عناصر مهم در علم داده می باشد که شامل آمار و مدل سازی پیش بینی است. یادگیری عمیق برای دانشمندان داده که وظیفه جمع آوری ، تجزیه و تحلیل و تفسیر مقادیر زیادی از داده ها را دارند ، بسیار مفید است و این روند را سریعتر و آسان تر می کند.
به نوعی می توان گفت یادگیری عمیق در واقع همان یادگیری
Usability Testing چیست؟
این تست به این معناست که فضای نرم افزاری ما برای کاربران مورد پسند و استفاده از آن راحت باشد.
در این تست ما از یک مجموعه ای از کاربران واقعی را برای تست این سیستم نرم افزاری و فاش شدن عیب و ایرادات آن استفاده میکنیم.
از اهداف انجام این تست میتوان به سهولت استفاده کاربر از برنامه ، انعطاف پذیری در کنترل کردن و توانایی سیستم اشاره کرد.
نام دیگر این تست Experience(UX) میباشد.
انجام این تست را در مراحل تولید اولیه یا همان SDLC توصیه م
سلام خدمت دنبال کننده های عزیز نایاب سیتی ما امروز با ترینر بازی Assassins Creed Odyssey در خدمت شماییم !
 مقدمه ای کوتاه بر بازی Assassins Creed Odyssey
پس از یکسال که از مجموعه ی اساسین کرید خبری نبود. ubisoft تونست در بیستمین سری اساسین با بازی Assassins Creed Odyssey برگرده !
اتفاقی که تو سال ۲۰۱۸ مثل بمب سروصدا کرد !!
اساسین کرید ادیسه بازی با سبک نقش آفرینی اکشن است . و داستان بازی نسبت به سری های قبل قدیمی تر هست و روایت داستان تاریخی از جنگ پلوپونز میان اسپارت و آتن را ب
Read The King’s Avatar Light Novel :
In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!
After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
Amazing Beautiful Trip
It did take some time to arrange and agree on the itinerary that we wanted however over all the company was very accommodating to our needs and interests.
If you do your own research you can pick and choose your own daily itinerary and the company will arrange this for you based on travelling times and reaching each destination or tourist attraction.
We are UK Citizens travelling to Iran for the first time and we’re unsure what to expect. We travelled Iran between 21/04/19-03/05/19. Our tour guide was Seyed AliMohammad Hosseini who was very informative and accommodating to our needs every step of the way.
Our experience in Iran was amazing!!! We were lucky to have a knowledgeable tour guide who knew history at the back of his hand.
The trip was well organised an
Soudabeh:Something that is very close to birth is death! Mother feels the presence of God in her own, in every moment, especially in the last months of pregnancy. At least, sometimes, moms feel the presence of a creature in her own, especially when baby shakes or does not shake when it is expected to shake! The growth of a baby in the mother's body is kind of miracle, being alive is a miracle, too. breathing at any moment. Pumping the heart at any moment!  learning more new things, constantly by mind. becoming more patient and kinder and ….The bad moment is the moment that all of this goes away! the last breaths! The last moving! The last… When the choice is taken from humans. for this difficult situation, just a mother can change this bad situation to the best one with her clever an
Hello. I'm going to talk about whether hack PUBG possible or not?
Yes, it is possible to cheat in this game using mods, such as aimbots, improved aim assists, wallhacks to see enemies through walls, macros and other cheating apps or modded game clients for Android and iOS alike. However, there are no hacks or online generator tools for unlimited BP / Battle Points, infinite UC, Crates, Items, God Mode ect. PUBG Mobile is an online action multiplayer shooter and your savegame is stored on game servers belonging to Tencent Games that cannot be modded.
https://virgool.io/@seb/hack-pubg-ujw80bnpk1ey
This is a wonderful PUBG Hack that includes Aimbots & Wallhacks ESP + Radar This is Private Cheat PUBG Game and You will not be blocked at all, and nobody will know that you are a Cheater
  Hong Kong is not the concrete jungle quite a few think it is - and in reality, genuine jungle lies just minutes from its centre. But below, within the Central district, the place towering skyscrapers jostle for house, it is effortless to determine why the stereotype exists. New lodge The Murray, nevertheless, manages to sit down amidst all of this manic insanity (and two main roadways) and however truly feel blissfully slow-paced and serene.
With such high trade rates, it is common to see business dealers flocking in the country very frequently. Check out the best hong kong hotel city center for your stay.
  There are a few good reasons at the rear of The Murray’s peaceful appeal. Its area, right over the avenue from Central’s Hong Kong Park, is a excellent gain to begin with
According to an article recently published on the courses mizzouk12 missouri site by this title Travel and best travel websites and platforms we want to show you the best travel platforms:
Travel is a strange word. We all have more or less memory of this word. We used to travel and travel with our family when we were young, and when we grew up we traveled with family and friends sometimes. Nothing is more enjoyable than experiencing new situations in life, and traveling is one way to reach these experiences.
When we travel to other cities and countries, we also get to know the cultures, customs and lifestyles of the people living in the area. Maybe that is why the old saying "it takes a lot of travel to cook it raw". The essence of travel is the experience of learning and the experience
فرق و تفاوت بین Person و  Persons و  People در انگلیسی.Person:اسمی مفرد به معنی شخص؛ نفر؛ آدم و .....که ممکنه زیاد استفاده بشه چه در متن و گفتار رسمی و غیر رسمی و ...مثالز:Joel is such a nice person.جول چه شخص/آدم خوبی است.She’s a person I have a lot of respect for.او شخصی است که من احترام زیادی برایش قائل ام—---------—Persons:اسم جمع به معنی افراد/اشخاص و ......که خیلی کم، در گفتار به خصوص عامیانه استفاده میشه و بیشتر در متون خیلی رسمی حقوقی در انگلیسی استفاده میشهمثال:Any person or persons found in possession of illega
همیشه جمله "محصولات خوب خودشان می‌فروشند" را شنیده‌اید؟خوب درست است! حداقل تا حدودی ...اما این یک واقعیت است که مردم وقتی که ارزشی که محصول نشان می‌دهد از قیمت بیشتر باشد راحت‌تر بله می‌گویند.ارزش بیشتر مهمان شما را آسان‌تر برای رزرو جذب می‌کند تا اقدامات شما در زمینه بازاریابی.سه راه اصلی برای ایجاد ارزش برای مشتریان وجود دارد:- راحتی و طراحی داخلی- کیفیت خدمات و- یک تجربه (Experience) مهمانی عالی
ادامه مطلب
as
i said the top iranian official thought after the deal the they can resolve all
the problem. they insist to link every problem to the deal and the people hope
so. But during the negotiation a dual approach was seen. Iran lunch the missile
and threat Israel to destroy. It was slamed by other countries. Iran
was not alone to have a dual approach. the European and America recommend
possible consensus points in the debates but after that they parrot absurd
and outdated statement.
All
in all I remember that the supreme leader asked the government to be vigilant against
bullying powers and hegemonic forces.
Finally
the jcpoa accepted by iran and everyone expect to
experience the new paradise…
دانلود اسکریپت بازی آنلاین Tank Wars + نسخه اندرویدJune 1, 2019, 5:19 PMجنگ
های تانک – تانک بازی های قدیمی خوب هستند! در نبرد،بازیکنان یکی از ۴ راه
را برای شهرت انتخاب کنید، که هر کدام از آن به روش خود دشوار است، از یک
مرحله آرام به یک مرحله خیلی دشوار می رسید. مبارزه با ۱۲۰ محرله به تنهایی
و یا با بهترین دوست خود برای […]

دانلود قالب چند منظوره ویژه شبکه اجتماعی حرفه برای بادی پرس KLEOJune 1, 2019, 11:19 AMKLEO
– انعطاف پذیری استثنایی، قالب بندی وردپرس چند منظوره ک
" من میخوام تجربه های جدیدی توی زندگیم داشته باشم "
کل این پست میخوام در مورد جمله ی بالا صحبت کنم . متاسفانه تجربه های کمی توی زندگیم داشتم و اگر الان با من بخواد کسی صحبت کنه نمیدونم اصلا باهاش درمورد چی صحبت کنم ؟ کدوم یک از خاطراتمو بگم ؟
اکثر تجربیات جالبم برای زمانی هست که خیلی بچه بودم و خیلی از اون دوران یادم نیست . مثلا مداحی کردنام ! یا بازیگری ای که ادامش ندادم ! 
شاید اگر بد ترین دوران زندگی من رو از من بپرسید مدتی هست که توی دبیرستان گ
What is White Buffalo?
White Buffalo is an 80/20 sativa-dominant cannabis strain that descends from a Romulan and a Blackberry Kush/Bay 11 hybrid. Like the sacred animal of Native American tradition, this White Buffalo is a cherished rarity that may only seldom migrate to your stash jar. Sweetly sour in flavor and covered in a snowy coat of crystal trichomes, White Buffalo provides a powerful blast of euphoria that may surprise any consumer expecting an active and uplifting sativa experience.
اولش فکر کردم لابد حالم خوب نیست.
کم خوابیده ام
شانه ام شکستهلپ تاپ باتری خالی کرده
بیست تا لباس از زور سرما پوشیده ام و دست و پایم را گرفته
خلاصه یک چیزی هست که خلقم تنگ شده
اما فردایش هم همین بود
و پس فردایش
و ماه بعدش هم. حتی وقت هایی که لباس تنم را دوست داشتم، شانه نو خریده بودم و لپ تاپم تا خرخره شارژ داشت.
حقیقت این بود که بدم آمده بود یا شاید بدتر از آن، دچار زدگی شده بودم.
از تمام دخترها و پسرهایِ خوش رنگِ کتاب خوانِ دوربین به دستِ کافه نشی
از پدر و مادرم پرسیدم اگر قرار باشه که یک روز از زندگی تون رو دوباره تجربه کنید و هیچ اتفاقی از اون روز رو تغییر ندید، چه روزی رو انتخاب می کنید؟ هرکدوم یه مدتی فکر کردند و بعدش یه روزی رو گفتن. جالبیش این جا بود که اون روزهای مدنظر هرکدوم، امکان وجود برای من در این بیست و دو سال نداشتند ولی می تونن از این به بعد پیش روم قرار داشته باشن. یعنی معنیش می تونه این باشه که زندگی از این جا به بعد ممکنه جالب تر بشه. البته ممکنه هم نشه. کسی نمی دونه.
د
  Earning an international diploma just isn't only about increasing your job and personal horizons but additionally about acquiring an practical experience of a lifetime. Here are several of your reasons why you should take into account learning internationally:
  one. Numerous training course solutions to choose from
  Learning internationally provides a wider variety of programs, some also which includes research possibilities and skill-based schooling for college students. This aids develop your horizons and opens up a planet of recent instructional opportunities. Not only this, selected packages abroad also allow for you to just take different programs with the exact same time. Therefore you can pursue your interest in literature even though studying mathematics as your maj

عین خستگی از کارهای خونه و غمگینی بابت مطلبی، فیلم  It's a Wonderful Life رو نگاه کردم.
اون لحظات از فیلم که جورج موفقیت دیگران رو میدید بشدت باهاش احساس همدردی میکردم. یه زمان پر از ایده ای پر از انرژی و هدف به حدی که شاید بقیه درک نکنند ولی شرایط مانعت میشه و یا مسیر زندگیت رو سمتی میبره که نتونی بهشون فکر کنی. و بعد میبینی دیگران، همون ها که به اهداف تو میخندیدند به همون اهداف رسیدن و تو فقط نظاگری و حسرت میخوری. درسته پایان فیلم مردمان اطراف جورج
All types of bituminous products including penetration bitumen 60/70 and bitumen 80/100, oxidized bitumen like bitumen 115/15 and bitumen 85/25, emulsion bitumen grade bitumen SS1 and cutback bitumen in various ranges like bitumen mc30 and bitumen mc70 and distributing other oil base material.We are one of the main oil products / derivationsexporter and distributer in Iran to more than 140 countries on every continent all over the world.
Our main power is our experience and professional team specially in our laboratory and R&D department.
Company Target:
To reach the highest quality and capacity of production of Bitumen, Blown Bitumen,
پول نمی تواند باعث افزایش بازدید گوگل شود (البته منظور بنده استفاده از Adwords نیست!) اما صرف زمان و تدوین استراتژی مناسب می تواند به افزایش ورودی گوگل کمک کند. روش های افزایش بازدید گوگل در ادامه به معرفی ۱۰ روش برای افزایش ورودی و بالا بردن بازدید سایت در گوگل (دریافت ترافیک ارگانیک) می پردازیم پس با ما همراه باشید … ۱- بهبود تجربه کاربری وب سایت User Experience طبق تحقیقاتی که توسط سایت SEMRush انجام شده است مهم ترین فاکتور های سئو که ۴ عدد هستند به ترتی
Front-End
What is front-end development? The front-end is everything involved with what the user sees, including design and some languages like HTML and CSS. 
There are a lot of different jobs associated with the front-end. Keep in mind that a lot of these titles are subjective, so while front-end developer may mean something at one company, it can mean something completely different at another company. 
Here are a few examples of front-end job titles:
A web designer, you guessed it, designs websites. The job title of web designer is pretty broad, though. A web designer could just be someone who designs the sites in a program like Photoshop or Fireworks and will never touch the code. But in another location, a web designer could do all the design comps in Photoshop, and then be r
Book 3 of the After series—newly revised and expanded, Anna Todd's After fanfiction racked up 1 billion reads online and captivated readers across the globe. Experience the internet's most talked-about book for yourself from the writer Cosmopolitan called “the biggest literary phenomenon of her generation.”
Tessa and Hardin’s love was complicated before. Now it’s more confusing than ever. AFTER WE FELL...Life will never be the same. #HESSA
Just as Tessa makes the biggest decision of her life, everything changes. Revelations about first her family, and then Hardin’s, throw everything they knew before in doubt and makes their hard-won future together more difficult to claim.
Tessa’s life begins to come unglued. Nothing is what she thought it was. Not her friends. Not her family
Why you need a trading forex broker

The trading forex broker is an entity that connects the trader to the forex market. The forex market is an international market for trading currencies. In forex, traders basically buy currencies in pairs and waits for one to increase in value and then change it into another one, the resulting difference will be their profit.
The prices of currencies changes regularly and a currency that is trading at a high value in a few minutes and can easily hit rock bottom. While this provides a chance for you to easily make profit, you can also lose your money while trading. As such, the forex market is said to be extremely volatile and a very risky investment.
The primary job of best forex brokers is to ensure that buyers have an easy access to buy and sell curr
Iran is a country where you can find many plastic surgeons who are specialized in most fields of plastic surgery. The Majority of Iranian plastic surgeons are the members of “Iranian Society of Plastic Surgeons”, which is one of the oldest medical societies in the world established in 1956. Moreover, most of them have also the memberships of other international medical societies such as the “American Society of Plastic Surgeons” and The “International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery” (ISAPS).
The great proficiency of Iranian plastic surgeons is because of their many years of training and experience in different fields of plastic surgery. It includes maxillofacial surgery, body contouring surgery, lower body lift, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgeries. Iranian plast
از پدر و مادرم پرسیدم اگر قرار باشه که یک روز از زندگی تون رو دوباره تجربه کنید و هیچ اتفاقی از اون روز رو تغییر ندید، چه روزی رو انتخاب می کنید؟ هرکدوم یه مدتی فکر کردند و بعدش یه روزی رو گفتن. جالبیش این جا بود که اون روزهای مدنظر هرکدوم، امکان وجود برای من در این بیست و دو سال نداشتند ولی می تونن از این به بعد پیش روم قرار داشته باشن. یعنی معنیش می تونه این باشه که زندگی از این جا به بعد ممکنه جالب تر بشه. البته ممکنه هم نشه. کسی نمی دونه.
د
د
Fantastic trip with Uppersia
We had an outstanding 14 day tour of Iran thanks to the coordination of Uppersia (Pazira Travel) and especially our amazing guide, Seyed ali mohammed hosseini. Our contact at Uppersia was Mahnaz and we really appreciated her efficiency and quick responses in organising the Iran Live Tour for the two of us. We loved the hospitality of beautiful Iran and its people and marvelled at the history of places like Isfahan, Yazd and Kerman as well as Persepolis. Our trip was much more meaningful thanks to our brilliant guide, Ali. His knowledge and passion for all things Iran/Persian was inspiring and he went out of his way to give us a real Iran experience. He was the consummate professional and lots of fun. Thanks Uppersia and Ali !!
Fantastic trip with Uppersia
We had an outstanding 14 day tour of Iran thanks to the coordination of Uppersia (Pazira Travel) and especially our amazing guide, Seyed ali mohammed hosseini. Our contact at Uppersia was Mahnaz and we really appreciated her efficiency and quick responses in organising the Iran Live Tour for the two of us. We loved the hospitality of beautiful Iran and its people and marvelled at the history of places like Isfahan, Yazd and Kerman as well as Persepolis. Our trip was much more meaningful thanks to our brilliant guide, Ali. His knowledge and passion for all things Iran/Persian was inspiring and he went out of his way to give us a real Iran experience. He was the consummate professional and lots of fun. Thanks Uppersia and Ali !!

در طراحی سایت ها دو اصل مهمی وجود دارد که بسیار مهم می باشد . طراحان سایت این دو بخش را مبنای کار خود قرار میدهند .
UI یا user interface : به بخشی از طراحی سایت می باشد که کاربر آن را مشاهده می کند و تمامی داده ها برنامه نویسی شده و درون سایت قرار داده شده است .
UX یا user experience : به تجربه کاربر بعد از خروج از سایت یا اپلیکیشن می گویند.
طراحان سایت ها به دقت در هر دو مورد گفته شده زمان میگذارند چرا که میداند هم از نظر کاربر و هم از لحاظ سئو سایت چه ارزش و اهمی
‍ #Islamic_Revolution:
#Message_1
In February 1979, a magnificent development happened. This development in the words of the leader of the Revolution of Iran, the Imam of the Ummah, is referred to as a "divine miracle" in the history of Iran, as well as the Islamic world and even the humanity world. The Islamic Revolution of Iran bewildered all thinkers and analysts of political sciences, historians and politicians in the world. None of them, neither the organizations having access to the massive highly sensitive and private information, nor those having high tech equipment and those who benefited the help of terrorists and different kinds of analysts could prospect the rise of Islamic Revolution of Iran at that time, due to region and world situation, and to this extent.
✅ The message
Rhinoplasty or nose job in iran , typically called a nose occupation, is usually a plastic operation method for correcting and reconstructing the nose.
There's two forms of plastic surgical procedure made use of — reconstructive medical procedures that restores the form and capabilities from the nose and beauty medical procedures that improves the looks from the nose.
Reconstructive operation also treats beginning defects, respiratory troubles, and failed Principal Rhinoplasties.A Rhinoplastic correction may be executed on the one that is below sedation, less than normal anaesthesia, or less than regional anaesthesia; at first, an area anaesthetic mixture of Lidocaine and Epinephrine is injected to numb the world, and temporarily lower vascularity, thereby restricting any bleeding.
Irani
بک لینک و پیوندپول نمی تواند سبب ارتقاء تماشا گوگل شود ( ولی خواسته عبد و بنده به کار گیری از Adwords نیست! ) البته صرف زمان و تدوین کردن راهکار مطلوب می‌تواند به ارتقا محل ورود گوگل یاری دهد . روش های ارتقاء مشاهده گوگل به‌دنبال به معرفی ۱۰ روش برای ارتقاء محل ورود و بالا بردن تماشا وبسایت در گوگل ( اخذ ازدحام طبیعی ) می‌پردازیم پس با ما همراه باشید … ۱ - بهبود تجربه کاربری تارنما User Experience طبق تحقیقاتی که به وسیله وب
MINSK, 30 June 2019 (BelTA) – There are plans to hold an international agro-ecotourism forum in one of Belarus’ regions in 2020, UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Secretary General Zurab Pololikashvili told reporters on 30 June, BelTA has learned.
“We want to declare 2020 the year of agro-ecotourism. We seek to promote new destinations and go beyond big cities. All the events to be held next year will take place in regions. Belarus is a very good example of how to promote ecotourism,” Zurab Pololikashvili said.
He believes that this event will draw participants from many countries. He hopes that Belarus’ experience will inspire them to promote this type of tourism. The UNWTO secretary general noted that agro-ecotourism helps create new jobs. “All countries can greatly ben
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul
The golden ship factory is the largest and oldest manufacturer of amusement park machinery in Iran. With more than 25 years of experience and help from the best creative designers of the country, the factory has been manufacturing and constructing the most modern amusement park equipment in Iran.
With Mohammad Hossein Amooei as the manager, the focus is on fun and quality. Making Ferris wheel is his personal passion and bringing joy to people’s life is his mission.
The golden ship is considered the most reputed Iranian manufacturer and exporter of amusement park equipment with exports to the MENA countries, Turkey and Azerbaijan. It has received several letters of appreciation from customers in these countries.
آموزش رویت فمیلی

اگر از Revit Architecture 2013 استفاده کرده اید ، حتماً متوجه شده اید که کل مدل براساس خانواده هایی است که در محل خود دارید. اگر نمی دانید چگونه خانواده درست کنید آموزش رویت فمیلی ، این دوره از مربی کهنه کار اریک وینگ برای شما برگزار می شود.
این روند ایجاد خانواده و اضافه کردن پارامترها ، عناصر سه بعدی ، خطوط نمادین و مواد را نشان می دهد. در طول راه ، اریک انتخاب قالب ، هواپیماهای مرجع ، اشکال جامد ، اشکال خالی ، خانواده های مستقر در خط
Golden Saffron Mission
Golden Saffron is specialized only on whole red thread Persian saffron in the world. Our mission has been always dedicated to offer the premium quality saffron and top saffron grades. Our Golden Saffron is harvested from Pure Saffron Farms and its 100% Natural red Threads exclude any chemical or preservatives.
Our Persian Saffron is made up of all red stigmas which have been professionally cut and separated from the style by hand, making sure there is absolute no break or damage to the saffron threads. It’s then Naturally Flash-Dried, a method Persian Premium Saffron has used and perfected, meaning it’s dried so fast that it loses no taste, vitamins, or nutrients and minerals in the process. You can test the quality of our saffron with just your eyes and
With 2019 just starting, you may have watched the New Year fireworks around the globe including the one in the famous LondonEye Ferris wheel!
Ferris wheel is attractive on its own and when the fireworks illuminate it in the dark of the night with the cheering crowd, it is a mesmerizing experience to remember!
You might even have childhood memories of the good time you had in an amusement park with a giant wheel!
Here are some world famous wheels to consider when you are traveling in other countries:
High Roller, Las Vegas Strip, Nevada, US (The current tallest wheel with 167.6-metre, in Las Vegas, US, which opened to the public in March 2014)
Singapore Flyer, Singapore
Star of Nanchang, Nanchang, China
Melbourne Star, Melbourne, Australia
Wiener Riesenrad, Vienna, Austria
Niagara SkyWheel
In the name of God the Most Merciful the Most Merciful
# Révolution_islamique:
# Message_1

In February 1979, a great and formidable development and as the supreme leader of the revolution says, a "divine miracle" took place in the history of Iran, but also in the Islamic world and even in the whole world, like all thinkers and analysts of political science, historians and politicians of the world have been astonished. Because none of them, even the organizations that had access to many very sensitive, serene and equipped technological installations and which benefited from the help of various theoreticians and analysts, did not succeed in provoking an Islamic revolution in place, in this form and nature and in this region of the world.
✅Message of the Islamic Revolution:
Material powe

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

خشکباری